Practice Reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

Seven Sisters

Medalist
First group of senior pairs are warming up. Alexa and Brandon have on light blue USA warmup jackets.
And may I say just how disappointed I am to see that. Alexa, you are supposed to be a fashionista. Don’t you know matchy matchy is so last year?

Why, for her Skate America practice, Alexa was in dark blue leopard skin print, and I think there were flamboyant accessories too. That’s more like it!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Love Alexa’s practice catsuit (ahem..)🤩

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And may I say just how disappointed I am to see that. Alexa, you are supposed to be a fashionista. Don’t you know matchy matchy is so last year?

Why, for her Skate America practice, Alexa was in dark blue leopard skin print, and I think there were flamboyant accessories too. That’s more like it!
She is my spirit animal.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cham and Howe…Howe is trying his best to replace Brian Johnson in the hotness category.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Katie McBeath and Nathan Bartolomy (sp?) will practice first and they practicing their short.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really like Katie. She’s so happy about the assignments they’ve gotten. I don’t know how much longer he will want to go on.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
P/F looked good minus a two footed throw and a minor stumble. Audience loves them. Think they’ve gotten more applause than anyone.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Digerness and Neudecker were partners a few years ago and I liked them together but are competing here with different partners ..

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A lot of people have left before this next practice section. Dumb people, you will miss Danny O’Shea.