Practice | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Practice

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It’s probably something I would never notice. I expect Danny’s lovely smile blinds me to anything else.

And how crummy of TSL to point that out. Really?

I know. I'm still mad about it.

But I've gotten used to Danny's bare head, and I'm like you, I just love his smile so much that that's what I see.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So Nathan fell on 3A in run-thru. Corrected with a clean one later in same run-thru.

Looks like his jump layout will be 4Z, 3A, 4F-3T (bonus).

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The first couple wakes me up. But that was an unfortunate music cut.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think they make him stand out because they are different. And also there's that detail of, you know, his skating :D I think it's great how they tend to look like something he could leave the house in.
I adore it. My fave was the psychedelic shirt his mom made, although he did change it later in the season.

pearly

Record Breaker
Anyone else looking forward to seeing Morozov/Bagin go head to head against Davis/Smolkin in front of international judges at some point?

Last edited:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Anyone else looking forward to seeing Morozov/Bagin go head to head against Davis/Smolkin in front of international judges?
I think the more interesting question is, how will these teams do against international competitors of roughly equal talent :) Will we see “bonus” scoring out of deference to their famous, well-connected parents?

pearly

Record Breaker
I think the more interesting question is, how will these teams do against international competitors of roughly equal talent :) Will we see “bonus” scoring out of deference to their famous, well-connected parents?
I'm pretty sure one of these teams is going to the Olympics and I wonder if the Federation's choice will be consistent with their international results (should they ever meet in competition).

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
As far as Nathan loose shirts go, I kinda like this one. I did not like the yellow cloud one for Rocketman (I called it Charlie Brown myself) Like moonvine I did like his mom's psychedelic top better!

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
To all those who may be reading here, and who were concerned about this—it looks like Olivia Smart has managed to secure an appointment with her colorist. I consider it my responsibility to all skating fans to report on this :)
Now it looks like she needs an appointment with her dress designer. Some mishap.