Practice | Golden Skate

Practice

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just watched B/K's practicing FS to Malaguena ... did I miss anything earlier? ETA I'm watching on Peacock.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The Japanese pair did their practice to Hallelujah first but didn't do too many of their elements

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always shake my head when I see someone standing at the boards or sitting in the first few rows, with their faces buried in their telephone screens.
The Japanese pair did their practice to Hallelujah first but didn't do too many of their elements
oh darn. Well, thanks. At least it sounds like I didn't miss too much.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always shake my head when I see someone standing at the boards or sitting in the first few rows, with their faces buried in their telephone screens.

They are probably posting to GS. That’s why I had my head buried in my phone at Cranberry😂😂😂

Seven Sisters

Medalist

I know, right? With Tarasova & Morozov giving a master class in pairs elements just a few feet away. I don’t understand it either.

On the bright side, there are a LOT of people there for a mere pairs practice!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
my desktop isn't cooperating, so I'm slow responding to others' comments :rolleye:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Weirdly, I see those photo cutouts in the arena. Don’t tell them they got them out of storage to use again!

Those in the arena, please inquire and write back :)