Practice | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
oops, I missed ... did Jessica and Brian do their jumps? Lovely, lovely throw landings!!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Chelsea and Danny change their short music or is it tbe long that’s Taylor Swift?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Chelsea and Danny change their short music or is it tbe long that’s Taylor Swift?
the long is "Becoming Human" from a documentary. They did pretty much their whole SP without the music :).

I love both programs. In the long, Sinead/John Kerr's choreography is absolutely amazing. Chelsea and Danny twirl each other often, look at each other often, are always switching hands and their unison is MMMMwah! I admit to watching it from the LA event rather obsessively. They show wonderful connection in it. And the lifts, all 3 are fabulous. As well as the interesting choreographic lifts.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well during the break I went and got some of the ice cream I drove to St Louis for. It is supposed to be the best ice cream ever, Oprah’s fave and people pay fortunes to have it shipped all over. I must say it’s pretty dang good. So I am sugared and caffeined up.

Dogo

On the Ice
I'm joining the watching party! Although, I still have to do my due diligence and half watch/half work.

C/J and L/O were looking solid. There was some hesitancy on K/F performance. B/K were looking great. I must say, I really enjoy them and although I'm rooting for S/H to get their gold, I would be very happy for B/K if they get it. T/M don't give me the vibe I like to see in pairs, but I wish them good luck.