Race to the 2019-20 ISU championships minimum TES

As the first Challenger-event Nebelhorn Trophy is to be arranged this week, and it seems it´s not going to cancelled, I wanted to bring this thread back as I can´t find any new. I know everything is very unsure, but has there been anything from ISU about earning minimums this season? Is it possible that the athletes competing in NT can earn it, and in that case, will it be any changes or should we assume the one from last season will count until further?

Andrea82

Medalist
As the first Challenger-event Nebelhorn Trophy is to be arranged this week, and it seems it´s not going to cancelled, I wanted to bring this thread back as I can´t find any new. I know everything is very unsure, but has there been anything from ISU about earning minimums this season? Is it possible that the athletes competing in NT can earn it, and in that case, will it be any changes or should we assume the one from last season will count until further?

As traditionally done in previous years, all scores from immediate previous season also count towards achieving minimum TES for current season's championships. So scores from 2019-20 and 2020-21 (if done 21 days before the start of practices at the said Championship) count towards minimum TES for 2021 Worlds/Junior Worlds/Euros/4CC.

This summer they decided to keep the same scores used last year as minimums. They will review their decision in October.

Last edited: