Roman Sadovsky | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Roman Sadovsky

fs_fan98

Rinkside
Bad news: Skate Canada was cancelled. Good news: new Romsky vlog! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyW1MXmeLds He said he's going to start coaching a bit and he got a part time job as a video editor too.
Love the new Romsky video but I can't believe Skate Canada was cancelled! I know it's for the best but I'm still so sad that they cancelled it 😭😭😭 I wonder what this means for all of the other Grand Prix events. Honestly kind of surprised that Skate Canada was cancelled but Skate America hasn't been yet. Especially since Skate America is a week before the planned Skate Canada. Hopefully people stay safe and healthy!!

snowyowls

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Skate Canada International (SCI) CANCELED 😔 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shGqQPlE_3Q
Love the new Romsky video but I can't believe Skate Canada was cancelled! I know it's for the best but I'm still so sad that they cancelled it 😭😭😭 I wonder what this means for all of the other Grand Prix events. Honestly kind of surprised that Skate Canada was cancelled but Skate America hasn't been yet. Especially since Skate America is a week before the planned Skate Canada. Hopefully people stay safe and healthy!!

I don't know how the other grand prix events will go, SCI seemed kind of safe until we had a rise in cases recently. Obviously the US isn't handling covid19 well but I think Skate America might just happen anyway? The general strategy down there seems to just be "if we ignore it, maybe it'll go away!" If it goes on as planned I wouldn't be surprised to see skaters withdraw because they don't feel safe participating. I'm holding out for NHK, they had some regional competitions there that seemed fine so hopefully NHK can go on too. It sucks though, I was really looking forward to Skate Canada. I was excited to see more Canadians at grand prix events since it was limited to only people who train in the area. But at this rate I don't know if we'll even see any Canadians compete this season if Nationals is cancelled too. It seemed like it was getting better here but now it's like we're starting the whole cycle over again....If we don't get to see them compete I hope Roman will show us his programs on youtube instead.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
That video managed to make my life so much better :love2: What a brilliant take of a brilliant program. And the way he was smiling as he skated, he looked like an angel! Simply spine tingling!!!! We need more videos like this during this season!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing Roman (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)