Russian Senior Test Skates 2023 | Page 70 | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Test Skates 2023

chooey

On the Ice
Country
Indonesia
It's so temperamental this Channel 1 site. I've got a laptop playing the stream to see what happens and it keeps cutting out. The machine I'm on now is a desktop I connected to the internet with a network cable and has been almost perfect since the ice dance, whereas with wifi yesterday became unwatchable towards the end. It's not the wifi I think it's just a coincidence.
Today I have better stream than yesterday. I tried to choose only high resolution and it's running smoothly

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Lmoa what is that ending?

Matvey really reminds me of Misha, artistic skater who just doesn't have the jumps and I cant not get attached to one more of those. Matvey did have rather stable quads prior to leaving for Mishin didnt he? Or am I remembering wrong? I know he has been injured since but surely they should be back by now?

snwnprv

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Matvei said that as superpower on ice he would like to have an ability to become invisible. For example for a training session or during 6-minutes group warm-up period.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
ouch.. Grigory is a new skater for me... otherwise I've seen most of the men here skating internationally