Satoko Miyahara | Page 127 | Golden Skate

Satoko Miyahara

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Best of luck at SA, Satoko!
I hope to see her on the podium. :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good luck to Satoko! :cheer:Fingers crossed that she does well and she is on the top step of the podium!

chasseneige

Rinkside
Thank you, Satoko. That short program was really something special to watch.

Gosh, I hope she does well in the free tomorrow. I want her to get first place so badly because I’m just completely in love with her skating and her ability to connect with the music. Speaking of music- her program choices are wonderful this season!

Danibellerika

Medalist
Amazing job, Satton!! And well blow me down but the flip really is improved! The jumps in general do look better. I'm so proud of her for working on it because I'm sure it's so hard! I want so badly to see her live at the GPF so I want her to win both her GPs (and just win in general since she is my favorite ladies skater).

DiamondDust

Final Flight
Such a lovely lovely skate from Satoko. I think she should've gotten higher PCS hehe. A really nice short for her and her jumps seemed to have improved?:clap:

moonstruck

On the Ice
Satoko skated beautifully tonight! her gracefulness is unmatched by any of the other current ladies in my opinion, and this sp is a great fit for Tiny Queen. Hope to see her take gold tomorrow :)

esteticlove

Final Flight
Satoko saves the season with this beautiful SP - lovely choreography, good music and her performance :luv17:

laiyamanika

On the Ice
Congratulations Satton! :yahoo:
That was a very beautiful SP, one of my favorite SP this season. It was so graceful and elegant. Her artistry is truly amazing. :luv17:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Wow, Satoko, that was probably the most I have enjoyed her skating. She was so fluid, with beautiful use of the arms in every movement, large sweeping movements that match the music so well including that spiral into a beautiful set of twizzles right before going into the layback spin :love:. New fan right here.

Her Spellbinding SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVYluqiKzI