Shoma Uno | Page 1006 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree about the top 3 and Shun is hopefully recovering and will be a force. He's competitive and He and Yuma battled it out in Juniors but Yuma then took off like a rocket in Seniors.Contenders for the top 5 might also be Kao Miura and Sota Yamamoto. Sota is with coach Fluffy now and from recent reports from a comp in Japan, he looked strong in his SP. His FS has been a concern, though, and Kao had a great year last year. Hope this group with all its depth will push each other in a healthy way to give their fans a great year.

Shoma, Yuma, Kazuki-the dream team.
How could I forget Sota' and Kao! In fact Sota just skated a beautiful SP at the latest competition. Interesting, I saw Coach Yamada is at the boards and not Fluffy. Guess Sota decided to stay with Yamada.This is Sho's FF (sorry for the OT :ot:) but here's the link in case anyone wants to see it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1siSY6v-CRjTMrUed5AFpshhsd1IPM6vL/view This is going to be a really interesting season!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If you haven't had a chance yet, check out the new interview with Stephane here on GS. Lots of interesting stuff! He starts talking about Sho at around 1:39. I'm so thankful Sho is with such a caring coach! I really hope they do a duet at Friends On Ice, but it doesn't sound like there's a guarantee it would happen.

16Olympics

On the Ice
How could I forget Sota' and Kao! In fact Sota just skated a beautiful SP at the latest competition. Interesting, I saw Coach Yamada is at the boards and not Fluffy. Guess Sota decided to stay with Yamada.This is Sho's FF (sorry for the OT :ot:) but here's the link in case anyone wants to see it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1siSY6v-CRjTMrUed5AFpshhsd1IPM6vL/view This is going to be a really interesting season!
Thanks for the link to Sota's sp. I can see the influence of Shoma's former coaches including confidence in going for everything.

16Olympics

On the Ice
If you haven't had a chance yet, check out the new interview with Stephane here on GS. Lots of interesting stuff! He starts talking about Sho at around 1:39. I'm so thankful Sho is with such a caring coach! I really hope they do a duet at Friends On Ice, but it doesn't sound like there's a guarantee it would happen.

I love listening to Stephane talk about his students. He knows them so well. FOI is so stacked with talent and it will be interesting to see who does what with whom but whatever happens, it should be epic mostly b/c Shoma is going into it a WC.

Figskater23

Final Flight
Ah, those BEAUTIFUL spins. Thank you for pointing your toe, Sho!!!! Really looking forward to Friends on Ice! Not sure if there will be a duet.

I got a little dizzy just watching him do those spins! When he has time to make more videos on his YouTube channel a suggestion I have is a video where he teaches his viewers how to do a few fun skills such as the spins or even the cantilever.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sho's "go-to move" when he feels self conscious and doesn't know what to do with himself is to brush his hair back. I'd like to see a compilation of this throughout his career. I still remember him doing this at the GPF 2015! :laugh2:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You know what would be fun to do on this Shoma fandom? Creating a cheer that we could say when we see him on TV or in person during this upcoming season.
I have always cheered for Shoma in a certain way and will continue to cheer him on in that way. I'm superstitious about it, so I won't say how I cheer for him. Therefore, I won't be adopting any new cheers. ;)

But if you feel the need to cheer for him in a new way, I think "Shoma Uno World Champion" would be enough. People already liked the sound of it at Worlds this year, and maybe Shoma would be able to understand it. 😅