Shoma Uno | Page 1008 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
I'm using Buyee, but apparently the order has to get to their warehouse first (and it could take a couple of days) before you can see their shipping charges. I've never used Buyee before, so I'm kind of worried about how pricey the charges will be. 😣
I have used Buyee multiple times without problems, and the shipping was 2,450yen the last time I ordered 😊

16Olympics

On the Ice
Beauty in Motion!!! Wow!!! :dbana: :dbana: :dbana:

P.S.^^^I knew Grandpa ColanTotte would have his picture taken with his favorite skater!!.

I had forgotten how many cool colors there were.

Is that the shirt Shoma's mother made? It's very interesting....

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shoma on tv showing his practice for the new season. The jumps are looking better and better. Ghislaine BrIand (formerly of the Cricket Club) is now officially working with Team Shompery, and his work with Shoma is really starting to pay off. I'm sure Team Shompery is happy to have him as part of their group.

Here we see a 4T-3T, 4 S, 4Lo (turn out), and 4T-Eu-3F). I don't remember him ever doing that 3 jump sequence! Looking good!

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Figskater23

Final Flight

Shoma tries two Quad Axels everyday⁉️
:eek2::eek2::eek2:
Gee I didn’t think he wanted to do it. Guess he changed his mind after the table interview he did with Nathan and Yuma after the Olympics. You go Shomaさん 👍🏻 😊

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan

:love:

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think I'll call today Happy Wednesday!!! :hap10: What is up with all this content today?! Here is a translation for the wonderful video jerrymouse posted above...Many Thx to shomagravity for sharing these translations with us!!!! :clap: