Shoma Uno | Page 669 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
We’ll pair skate that quad... seriously, they are linking that ‘not what he said!’ to the video from three -three!- weeks ago to their own correspondent (!) where he says in plain Japanese that it won’t be him to try it first. Now, Twitter is full of people cheering on him going for quint.

When the cool thing is the 3A4T. He is aiming to be the Grand Prince of Combos - a great idea imo the way the field is atm, not the quint-xplorer...

Also, ISU video accurately cut out entire Uno’s skate from the recording... I was like... duh, quality control, I dunno.

Anyway, at least there are videos now, so I don’t have to stay up for ladies and pairs :)

It was an exciting day!

rabidline

Final Flight
In the meantime, thank you rabidline for pointing out this wonderful fan art! Where can I get ears like that for Easter?!
https://twitter.com/_mQuQm__/status/1116757848321486849?s=20

Isn't Shoma just the sweetest White Rabbit? I hope him and Keiji will wear it again to cheer the ladies and pairs today! Maybe add flower crowns on top <3 I have to say the headgear choice at this WTT is amazing! I don't know how they managed to top the giant Pink Bow, but they did XD

Latremu

Final Flight
Wow, Shoma going nuts after that 4th at Worlds... I love it! He's absolutely fired up!

But of course, hopefully he doesn't get injured.

Latremu

Final Flight
I was about to post the same thing!! OMG, Sailormoon! Shoma! Appropriate, he was wearing the usagi ears yesterday. He transformed to Sailormoon today. [emoji23]

Imov

Medalist
Shoma thanks for working hard and giving your best.
Rest well and I know you can make a great program for next season.

OniBan

Final Flight
I was about to post the same thing!! OMG, Sailormoon! Shoma! Appropriate, he was wearing the usagi ears yesterday. He transformed to Sailormoon today. [emoji23]

I was laughing so hard when I saw the Sailor Moon because funny and cute aside, I was thinking the same thing XDD It's like, usagi hat shenanigans yesterday, today he actually became Usagi

(adding this for those who didn't/ haven't watch Sailor Moon, the character's real name is Usagi Tsukino. Usagi also means 'rabbit' in japanese XD)

So happy to see Shoma ending this season on a high note :) There's few things more uplifting than seeing his smile and his unyielding spirit.

rabidline

Final Flight
Congrats Team Japan for the hard-fought Second Place!!!

I didn't expect this team to stole my heart so thoroughly but they truly did XD Wish them a good rest and hope to see all of them to have a great next season!

Awww our Prince and his short people problems. Love Rika and Kaori shuffling around at the front to make sure he's seen <3

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Amazing from Team Japan based on their single skaters! Such a fantastic end of season for Uno :yahoo:

Edit: thanks for info on Usagi, heh. I watched most of it a month or so ago with my kid, but I did not realize her name translated as Rabbit :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for all the updates everyone. :ghug:

Congrats to Team Japan on winning the Silver Medal!