Shoma Uno | Page 879 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

rabidline

Final Flight
It's been pretty quiet on the update front but TV Asahi's Youtube Channel uploaded Shoma's SP performance in WTT 2017 and Team Japan's reactions to it :LOL: It was a pretty clean performance though so not a lot of reactions 😅 Seeing Mihoko in the K&C again is lovely nostalgia for me.

This is making me think, how are they going to do the Team "boxes" in WTT? Will the bubble system be enough to have the skaters sit together, alongside the other teams from other countries? Will they have to wear masks while cheering? I guess we'll see it soon!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stéphane is already in Osaka! 🥳 🥳 🥳

That begging look....waiting for the smell of luggage.
Oh, I'm so happy Stephane is there! I wondered if he would be able to make the trip to Osaka! Hooray!...I love seeing this trio together. Emma is so patient, but Toro seems to tire quickly of Baron's antics! I know Emma is wondering what happened to that guy she used to wake up every morning. She is going to go crazy when he finally returns home! They're so cute with the suitcase! 🐕🐕‍🦺🐩

16Olympics

On the Ice
Oh, I'm so happy Stephane is there! I wondered if he would be able to make the trip to Osaka! Hooray!...I love seeing this trio together. Emma is so patient, but Toro seems to tire quickly of Baron's antics! I know Emma is wondering what happened to that guy she used to wake up every morning. She is going to go crazy when he finally returns home! They're so cute with the suitcase! 🐕🐕‍🦺🐩
I guess he doesn't have to quarantine b/c he's there for work. Yay. He does also have Rika at WTT so I'm glad he went. Fingers crossed about the new jumps.

16Olympics

On the Ice
I was looking at the link above I posted of Emma's photo waiting for luggage but then later watched the video link.

Watch til near the end if you haven't already. Seems like luggage was delivered but perhaps that was luggage/clothes/ stuff Shoma didn't need in Osaka and sent it home. Don't know but Emma sure is precious here.

rabidline

Final Flight
I was looking at the link above I posted of Emma's photo waiting for luggage but then later watched the video link.

Watch til near the end if you haven't already. Seems like luggage was delivered but perhaps that was luggage/clothes/ stuff Shoma didn't need in Osaka and sent it home. Don't know but Emma sure is precious here.

Itsuki's caption said that Emma smelled Shoma's scent on the suitcase, so she wanted to be next to the suitcase the whole time 🥺🥺

Jump layout. Hopefully Sho is fortifying himself with lots of niku.

Me at 3A4T in the layout: Oooh!!! And it's the first jumping pass 👀 Land it and get it ratified Shoma!!!

Me at 3Lz in the layout: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I guess Shoma really ran out of triples to include.

Maple88

Rinkside
Jump layout. Hopefully Sho is fortifying himself with lots of niku.
From past interviews, it seems Shoma doesn’t like to be scolded. Let’s hope he remembers that Stéphane’s life is on the line, so he will fight for the combos. I’ll be happy if he skates well enough to keep his confidence and to be content with his performance.

NBC Peacock doesn’t have the Gala in their schedule. Any ideas how to watch it in the US?

16Olympics

On the Ice
Itsuki's caption said that Emma smelled Shoma's scent on the suitcase, so she wanted to be next to the suitcase the whole time 🥺🥺

Me at 3A4T in the layout: Oooh!!! And it's the first jumping pass 👀 Land it and get it ratified Shoma!!!

Me at 3Lz in the layout: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I guess Shoma really ran out of triples to include.
Emma was so precious laying on the floor next to the suitcase. Heartwarming. One more week, Emma.

How do you even get enough spring in the launch into 4T after 3A? Wonder who came up with this layout and does it go with DOMO?

Two more days to find out.