Shoma Uno | Page 560 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

asyuraniel

Rinkside
Just seen shoma SP full title at Lambordia Trophy Thread (I copy paste from the forum) for anyone that do not have the season pass... Its really Flamenco version of Stairways to Heaven.

Shoma UNO
SP: Flamenco version of Stairway to Heaven by Rodrigo y Gabriella, https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?75500-2018-Lombardia-Trophy-Mens-Short-Program

Beside that, i noticed that only shoma program do not list any chereographer, we all know it done by Higuichi but i am wondering? Anyone that not shoma fan willnot know that.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to Shoma at Lombardia! :cheer::cheer:

I don't post very often, sorry, but am enjoying visiting and reading wonderful posts here. :) To all new Shoma fans, please accept my very warm belated welcome to our famous ':dbana: dead banana club :dbana:'!! ;):biggrin:

idontknow

On the Ice
Just seen shoma SP full title at Lambordia Trophy Thread (I copy paste from the forum) for anyone that do not have the season pass... Its really Flamenco version of Stairways to Heaven.

Shoma UNO
SP: Flamenco version of Stairway to Heaven by Rodrigo y Gabriella, https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?75500-2018-Lombardia-Trophy-Mens-Short-Program

Beside that, i noticed that only shoma program do not list any chereographer, we all know it done by Higuichi but i am wondering? Anyone that not shoma fan willnot know that.

sooo this is Flamenco :dev2: omg i hope someone answer this

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL his practice video looks like he might of overslept Arriba. He looked tired to me. No much snap
to Stairway but again it is only practice. I am sure the not Flamenco and not Tango flair snap will
be back tomorrow.:laugh2:

He definitely looked like he was in that first-day-practice-mode where they are just testing the ice out. You could kind of tell he was taking it easy on the soft, lyrical part, and the fiery part wasn't nearly as fiery as it normally is. My hopes that Mama Uno would take a scissors to that head of hair seem to have not happened. :eek:: Oh well! He is still Numero Uno in my book!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
sooo this is Flamenco :dev2: omg i hope someone answer this

Referring to my post of June 24, so the flamenco cops don't come after us again: Regarding Sho's SP, I just saw an interesting note on the inside of the Rodrigo y Gabriela CD: "A lot of people, when describing our sound, say we play flamenco. We don't. We blend a lot of styles into our playing but this area of music is not one of them."

So this is in the words of Rodrigo and Gabriela. This is NOT flamenco. I guess if people are going to call it that, they're going to call it that. That's not how the musicians themselves define it.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Referring to my post of June 24, so the flamenco cops don't come after us again: Regarding Sho's SP, I just saw an interesting note on the inside of the Rodrigo y Gabriela CD: "A lot of people, when describing our sound, say we play flamenco. We don't. We blend a lot of styles into our playing but this area of music is not one of them."

So this is in the words of Rodrigo and Gabriela. This is NOT flamenco. I guess if people are going to call it that, they're going to call it that. That's not how the musicians themselves define it.

I remember your post. Heck why don't we just call in Tango Style Music that is how Sho described his SP in one of his interviews. :laugh:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I remember your post. Heck why don't we just call in Tango Style Music that is how Sho described his SP in one of his interviews. :laugh:

Oh, then we're really in trouble. The whole police force might show up! Maybe we should say it's an eclectic mix! :drama:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

biryanione

On the Ice
I really appreciate all the information, thank you!

In my rare attempts to find more practice, I came up with nothing more!
But I ended up here, (I don't know how exactly, I don't have twitter, just links.)

https://twitter.com/whor_soo/status/1038420487016251392

ps. I just received an odd message saying I used a bad word! Apparently the twitter account contains a bad word!
ps. you must re-type replacing the "_" with "e" :eek:hwell:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Darn I will be on the train on my way home when Sho's skates. Why could he not be in the first group.:(

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Hey everyone!

Where did the time go? Really looking forward to Shoma's performance at Lombardia :) - hope his new season starts with a bang!

Grap74

On the Ice
Finally I could read all your posts and watch the pictures and videos. Thank you for sharing, so glad to see he's doing fine and the practices seem to have gone well.

He looks super kakkoi with Kazuki's glasses :dbana: and that hand running through his hair before 3A... :dbana: :dbana: Hope there are enough paramedics at the rink to attend all the fainting bananas :laugh:

My time for the SP is around noon so it's perfect! :yay:

Can't wait for tomorrow! Ganbatte Shomita!

sayaka1030

On the Ice