Sondre Oddvoll Bøe

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I hope the restrictions work and case numbers come down quickly. That’s the most important thing. But it’s nice to know that Sondre will be able to keep training even without any competitions in the near future.

In case you havn´t seen this, The skating lesson reposted Sondres video where he is skating outside on the frozen lake:

So nice too see him get some recognition ;)

Rinks are btw closed in Norway now due to new measures, so the figure skaters have been using the frozen lakes for training recently. All though, I think elite skaters are allowed to skate at indoor facilities, so I think Sondre is still able to train at the ice rink.

All domestic skating events are also postponed until further. My biggest wish is for Sondre to have one chance to compete this season. I still doubt he will make any international events, but I´m hoping he will at least go for a domestic event when they start again. At this point I think he just should attend domestic so he can at least get his new program rated.

As for the virus we are still managing the whole situation pretty well and are starting to vaccinating health workers after the nursing home now, but there are detected cases of the more contagious mutation, so i´m holding my breath...