Stars on Ice 2016 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Stars on Ice 2016

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Javier Fernandez - Danny Boy

He was very handsome in his sweater :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4SGcNWors

I think I am having deja vu, DW didn't bother to make some new choreo...looks like Patrick Chan's Chopin selections so much, the starting scenes and beginning 1.20 :)) so Chanish....If you don't have enough flexibility no need to put bauer really, looks so awkward and forced not pleasing at all..anyways it is just ex and thanks god not a competitive program

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Happy Mother's Day!!

To all the loving Mom's out there who have worked and continue to work hard to raise your families and guide your children through their lives. Please know that You are loved and appreciated.

Have a beautiful day!!!!:thank:

Last edited:

noskates

Record Breaker
Went to the San Jose SOI - and the last show. We had a Mother's Day brunch and then a meet and greet with Polina Edmunds (because she's from there) and Jeremy Abbott. I had met Polina before and she was extremely shy in the past. She's more comfortable now. Was cute. She had missed her Senior Prom the night before because the show was in Anaheim so she wore her prom dress to the M&G. She had a group of friends in the audience that were also in their prom dresses. Jeremy was a surprise to me. He couldn't have been sweeter or more gracious. I mentioned that I was looking forward to Sounds of Silence (having seen the Canadian version as well as the US version) and he said that in person it was just awesome. Had great things to say about Jeff Buttle. The show was very good although there was a lot of music I was unfamiliar with. Sounds of Silence was everything Jeremy said it would be - and was my favorite program of the night. Adam did his Beatles medley and landed a beautiful triple axel - just perfect. He did his exhibition for his second number - and again, not only a perfect 3A but every jump was landed cleanly and solidly. It was a good show but also a little sad in that they only did 6 shows this year. I remember when it was well over 20 shows. I do hope they come back next year.