Stars on Ice USA 2023 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Stars on Ice USA 2023

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Just ordered my Anaheim tickets. For those interested in prices, for Anaheim the on ice seats are $180, for center ice $100 and for the long sides of the arena $95 (this was the same whether you were row A or the last row S), for the corners and end seats $60 for the closer rows and $35 for the back end of the corner or end seats. The top tier was not available (maybe later for regular sale). The real costly thing I hate is Ticketmaster fees. For my two tickets I had to pay over $60 in fees and that is without buying insurance! I saw Meet and Greets were also available on the Stars on Ice site for $100. And for some reason they never asked me for a code to input.

mrrice

Record Breaker
:ot: I'm not sure if this is really that off topic but, "Does anyone know what Max Aaron is doing now?" I always thought he'd be great in shows.

Weathergal

Medalist
:ot: I'm not sure if this is really that off topic but, "Does anyone know what Max Aaron is doing now?" I always thought he'd be great in shows.
His LinkedIn bio lists him as an advisor consultant for ProShares. From what I've gathered the past few years, he's having a very successful career in the financial sector, which is great to hear! I don't know if he still does any skating shows from time to time.

mrrice

Record Breaker
His LinkedIn bio lists him as an advisor consultant for ProShares. From what I've gathered the past few years, he's having a very successful career in the financial sector, which is great to hear! I don't know if he still does any skating shows from time to time.
:thank: :thank: :thank:

macy

Record Breaker
i really hope they add more dates/locations, i would absolutely love to go. went last year and really enjoyed it, it was so much fun.

SkateSand

Rinkside
They've added a San Jose stop for May 21st. Since I was unable to make it to Nationals after all ( :( ), I bought a ticket during the presale today for the San Jose show so at least I will get to see some live skating this year. :)

Blueshirt

Rinkside
My wife and I are hoping for a show around New York City or Hartford. I emailed UBS Arena, where the New York Islanders play, to ask that they host the tour again.
We received a survey after last year's show asking which skaters beyond the United States we'd like to see, and I chose Satoko Miyahara as a write-in, so I am thrilled she is on the tour. We've never seen Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier perform live, either, and the cast overall has many of our favorites.