Stephane has problems in making the Final? not sure! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Stephane has problems in making the Final? not sure!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Stephane has all his jumps by the final, the quad-triple, the triple axel, and lands them all cleanly. If he lands all his jumps cleanly he is unbeatable among the current field since the rest of his skating is so strong. I am certain none of Joubert, Takhashi, or the other current contenders could ever stop him no matter what they did, if he would just land all his jumps cleanly.

Truer words have not been spoken with regards to the mens' field. :bow: It's irritating to see haters say that the judges prop him up in the PCS simply because he's a 2-time World Champ and Olympic silver medalist when the reality is that his skating really is that superior. Ahhh, if only he can duplicate his Worlds 2003 Qualifying, Worlds 2004 Qualifying and Long Program, Worlds 2005 Short Program, Grand Prix Final 2005-2006 Short Program, Europeans 2006 Long Program, and Worlds 2006 Qualifying and Long Program performances, he would be unstoppable!

Last edited:

debdelilah

On the Ice
I don't think there is any chance that Takahashi will lose the gold. He was 13 points ahead of Evan at SA after his short program. He fell three times and still won by a couple of points. So my guess is this is a battle for second and third.

No, he fell twice in the LP, not three times. No mistakes, near falls, or anything other than those two...he still landed a clean quad and six clean triples.

I think sillylionlove is ok to have her personal fans and only care about them. Does she speak out unfavorably to other skaters or is it just Lambiel?

Joe

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I wouldn't pay too much attention to what ubers say, either. It's in their job description.

sillylionlove

Medalist
Actually I was never a super fan of his but I did admire his skating. And yes I do speak out about other skaters that I don't like. I usually just say I don't like them or not a fan or whatever...I usually don't give a reason why. I dont' bash them which in the posts I have made here I never bashed him at all. I just said I don't like him and I don't care whether he makes is. Never said anything bad about him so give me a break. I am allowed to have an opinion...some people are so touchy!! Try reading some other posts to see how some people bash the skaters. However, I try to stay out of the techinical bashing discussions because I couldn't tell the difference between a lutz and a loop!!

As for being a bandwagon jumper...I was never on his bandwagon to begin with so therefore it would be impossible for me to jump off of it onto a another bandwagon. I don't jump on any bandwagon. Some people I like one year and then the next year I don't. Can't give you a reason why but that's just how it is. Could be the music, the skating, the costume or another skater is more exciting to me at the time.

Yes I do have some favorites...I speak out about them as well. I respect all fans of figure skating and I respect who they like and who they don't like.

So.....I have said all that I need to say on this subject.

Last edited: