Strangest thing you've seen during a skating show? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Strangest thing you've seen during a skating show?

Matt

On the Ice
I remember at the Exhibition Gala in SLC, they showed Yags doing his "Driven" routine and after all the applause, the TV cameras continued to follow him off the ice for a little. Well, he went backstage behind a curtain to do a quick change to come out and do "Winter" and the camera follwed him in! And the commentators kept going and talking while Yags is back here changing clothes as the cameras are rolling! Probably embarassing, but I'm sure some housewife got a real nice view of a Speedo-clag Yags!:laugh: :p

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
SLC

I remember at the Exhibition Gala in SLC, they showed Yags doing his "Driven" routine and after all the applause, the TV cameras continued to follow him off the ice for a little. Well, he went backstage behind a curtain to do a quick change to come out and do "Winter" and the camera follwed him in! And the commentators kept going and talking while Yags is back here changing clothes as the cameras are rolling! Probably embarassing, but I'm sure some housewife got a real nice view of a Speedo-clag Yags

I bought the SLC tapes being sold by NBC at the Discovery Channel store...and its in there...and there's a part when he's putting on the pants, and to fit in, he jumps up and down, and you see his dance belt move up and down with him :laugh: