Survivor Guatemala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Survivor Guatemala

R.D.

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
Red Dog, I've been gone for a few days, did you get the updates???

Dee

Well, sort of...unfortunately I forget the details...sorry :no:

ETA: [my mistake]

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog, I just sent you an email about the shows.

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
Wow...thanks a bunch! Very detailed. I appreciate this very much.

My bad- I guess it was Morgan that was gone, not Lydia. But Lydia supposedly was on the chopping block- that must have been my confusion.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No problem Red Dog, you've helped me out trying to understand computer technical things and I'm glad I could help you. :agree: This is the report I do for our pool at work. The email I send at work is filled with pictures and such but when I copied and pasted to your email all that stuff disappeared. I'm glad I could help out.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Brianna really think she gave it her all? :laugh: :laugh: I guess holding up the post counts. :laugh: Is anyone else already getting tired of Stephanie? I didn't like her before and I don't like her now. All she does is whine about what a horrible tribe she's on. How did this game end up being all about her???

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone still watching?? What did you think of the Judd/Margaret dispute?? I give Margaret credit for keeping her cool......it seems that would irritate Judd to no end.:clap: :laugh:

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
The Judd/Margaret fallout was awesome. I especially loved how Judd was smiling throughout the whole Tribal Council, as if he KNEW she was going. And it turned out that everyone voted her out! Interesting that no one turned on Judd even after he was so vocal.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I suspect they're going to WISH they had turned on Judd; he seems like one of those guys who has to have a target all the time and now that Margaret's gone he's probably going to start driving someone else up the wall.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Judd being big and strong will keep him in the game for while longer. Also, I don't think he will let Rafe forget about giving him the answer for Immunity!! I agree he will find another target.

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
...And it turned out that everyone voted her out! Interesting that no one turned on Judd even after he was so vocal.
Well, there's no way Stephenie, Lydia or Jamie would turn on him, so MArgaret didn't have a chance. I think Rafe might have turned if the numbers were there, and it just didn't make sense for Cindy to put an even bigger target on her back by voting against the majority. Next loss, the team could get rid of Judd, because the former Yaxha are now in the clear majority and don't need his vote - but I think Stephanie will want to keep Judd. She identifies with his aggressiveness (yikes) in competitions, and I think she sees Judd as a key to winning competitions. I expect that Steph, Jamie and Judd are more likely to turn on Lydia next. It wouldn't be hard to talk Rafe into it, and Cindy will be willing to vote for anyone besides herself.

I have to say, I really hate the new twist of having both teams go to tribal council. I'd rather they just start with 16 like they used to, if the issue is staying on schedule.

I was sorry to see Brian go - I liked his scheming a lot. But I agree with whoever (Bobby Jon?) said that Yaxha was in a bind because there was no obvious person to go. All 6 of them have strengths. I'd have picked Amy because a twice-twisted ankle does not bode well for future competitions, but I have to hand it to her - being able to get right back in the game and win the next round was awesome. I do worry that she's doing permanent damage to the ankle, though, in her efforts to stay in the game.

Anyone else think Cindy looks a lot like Tina Fey from SNL?

guinevere

Final Flight
Is anyone still watching this?

I really wish that the former Yxcha had approached Cindy and Rafe more directly about flipping their votes - Cindy has to know that she's the first to go from her alliance, and it was totally clear at the challenge that Rafe was ambivalent about his alliance. It's a tough sell, but I think there could have been some angle to get them to flip. I'm just sick of Judd, Jamie, and even Stephenie. I don't mind Lydia, but she escaped so many close calls at the beginning of the season I don't see her abandoning her alliance when there are other targets around.

Interesting twist with the hidden immunity idol. I really hope Gary, Danni, or Bobby Jon find it. I had to laugh about Rafe saying that he is totally lost in the woods, and sticking his hand in the hornets' nest - as the screen flashes "Wilderness Guide" under his name :D

R.D.

Record Breaker
I missed it, unfortunately..AGAIN.

Can somebody please re-cap the last episode or point me to a link of a re-cap? Thanks in advance.

I'm still watching....I so hoped the last episode would've had a couple of the old Nakum's flipping their vote to Jamie. Can't stand Judd either, he's so obnoxious.
I hated seeing Brandon go.
I hope Bobby Jon finds the immunity idol that is hidden.
My sister caught Brandon on the morning show after his departure and he said they were looking all over the place, high and low, trying to spot the idol.

GlitterTwist

Rinkside
I was sooo sad to see Brandon go! He was definitely one of my faves, along with Bobby Jon! But just looking at Bobby Jon's blistering scabby shoulders and body makes me shudder. I used to think Jamie was pretty cute and all, but now he's just being a huge jerk. I bet the reason he wanted to get rid of Brandon so bad was because of the time Brandon kicked his butt in the rope-cutting challenge!

I seriously hope that they kick off Jamie next time, it seems like everyone's getting annoyed with him. I'm just hoping that Jamie does something even stupider and more obnoxious next episode so BJ will be safe for one more week!

Did you guys see the preview where Cindy was saying that Judd threw up in their tent? Ewww...maybe that'll give them a good reason to finally kick off Judd.

:rock: Brandon!!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog, I just sent you an email.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Again, Red Dog, no problem. You are always so willing to help my out with technical problems. Anyhow, do you think I should post those reports here?? I can always send them to you but just wondered if they would be any value here?

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
I can always send them to you but just wondered if they would be any value here?

Hmm...They are quite detailed and a bit long to post here, IMO, but on the other hand, I think it would be great for those who either miss an episode or don't have time to watch it (or forgot to set the VCR, etc., as in my case). But it's your call. I don't mind either way.

Maybe a link to the recap(s) might be a good call?

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Well, darn. :mad: :mad:

First Brandon (who, incidentially, I did not like at first but he grew on me) and now Bobby Jon. :cry: :disapp:

I hope Gary (that was cool that he found the idol--and I know he had to use it tonight--but I wish he didn't have to) exposes some of the lies told in this episode. Of course, probably nobody but Raff (sp?) would care anyways.