Tara and Johnny Worlds Recap day | Golden Skate

Tara and Johnny Worlds Recap day

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Happy Easter. If you like, you can , in the US, record the 3 hour T and J Worlds recap special. That way, you can fast forward through 1 hour of commercials and listen to what they have to say......its very cathartic to yell at the TV, BTW. Check local time listings and set your rabbit ears...NBC

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Unfortunately the first hour of the recap was pre-empted in our area, due to football! Therefore we didn't get to see the recap of the men's event. :(
And not just any football. Meaningless foot ball in April of some no name league with no one in the stands.....if they cut out the pairs coverage, it isnt worth watching.....has skating sunk this low?

auser

Record Breaker
But on a brighter note, I was able to catch the replay of the top 6 ice dance teams FD with Tanith commentary(and Weir too..not sure why Weir's commentary was insightful regarding ice dance). Reminded me of what I love and may miss about ice dance teams who will no longer compete.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Unfortunately the first hour of the recap was pre-empted in our area, due to football! Therefore we didn't get to see the recap of the men's event. :(
Did they fail to put the whole broadcast on their website afterwards?

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Should be on Peacock.
It is not on Peacock. I realized after I posted the "not on Peacock" that the RD is on Peacock but the Pairs SP is not. Whatever else the NBC recap show covered and commented on is not on Peacock.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It is not on Peacock. I realized after I posted the "not on Peacock" that the RD is on Peacock but the Pairs SP is not. Whatever else the NBC recap show covered and commented on is not on Peacock.
Well, that's crummy. And it SHOULD be on Peacock IMHO. I understand that it isn't, but it SHOULD be.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Maybe US figure skating fans should make more and more very vocal demands that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable from your TV companies....?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe US figure skating fans should make more and more very vocal demands that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable from your TV companies....?
I’m not sure who to talk to. I don’t know if there’s someone at USFS who is in charge of these deals. Complaining to Peacock has done no good. I don’t mind a good complaint. I just want to direct it to the proper person. Complaining to people who are paid to just answer emails is a fruitless endeavor. I’m sure they just paste in a canned response and go to the next email.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think complains should be directed towards the TV company which broadcasted that recap?