Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 90 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

mttvonice

On the Ice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVccCc7J8UY
(In the beginning when Max holds Tati's hands....its just so sweet!)

Forgot to mention this yesterday, but I agree with you, eli60056, when you say Tanya had Max all "hot and bothered" even before the program started. First of all, it seems as though something, a conversation possibly, had taken place before the recording starts, and it has both of them struggling to keep a straight face. Then if you watch closely @ :23, Tanya had been looking back at Max while skating to her starting position, and when they both look away, Max shakes his head once as if to say, "that is one hot, sexy Bond girl I've got". At least that's what I'm telling myself he's thinking ;):laugh:

Thanks for posting that video, SallyTeoh!

eli60056

On the Ice
Forgot to mention this yesterday, but I agree with you, eli60056, when you say Tanya had Max all "hot and bothered" even before the program started. First of all, it seems as though something, a conversation possibly, had taken place before the recording starts, and it has both of them struggling to keep a straight face. Then if you watch closely @ :23, Tanya had been looking back at Max while skating to her starting position, and when they both look away, Max shakes his head once as if to say, "that is one hot, sexy Bond girl I've got". At least that's what I'm telling myself he's thinking ;):laugh:

Thanks for posting that video, SallyTeoh!

I thought the same things as you. That, or they are both very good "method" actors that set up the scene way in advance before going on the ice :) It looked to me that she deliberately flirted with him before the start :)

mttvonice

On the Ice
It looked to me that she deliberately flirted with him before the start :)

I agree -- and she was really laying it on thick once they let go of each other's hands and skated into position. I think that's what prompted his head shake :)

Well, I FINALLY got the time to really watch the Japan fan meeting video. Loved their reaction to Dexter on the cake, Max's reaction to Tanya's Romeo & Juliet comment, and their interaction with each other when the fan got embarrassed about "interfering" with their private moment ;) Must admit, I even enjoyed watching them sign autographs!

I really need to get on with my day :laugh:

mttvonice

On the Ice
And Max says that Tanya was never a reason for the break up :laugh: I´m sure she wasn´t the only reason but maybe one.

Yeah, he can say that all he wants to the public :rolleye:, and that's fine and understandable. But she was definitely one of them. A BIG one of them.

And NOW to get on with my day.....

eli60056

On the Ice
Yeah, he can say that all he wants to the public :rolleye:, and that's fine and understandable. But she was definitely one of them. A BIG one of them.

And NOW to get on with my day.....

To give them credit however since they both seem like most honorable people they tried to fight it for as long as they could.
I read in an interview with her once about what she finds unforgivable (or something to that effect) and she answered "betrayal". So I think the last thing they would have done is that, despite the uncomfortable situation they found themselves in.

mttvonice

On the Ice
To give them credit however since they both seem like most honorable people they tried to fight it for as long as they could.

Good grief, I can't seem to get off this forum - LOL

I agree that they do deserve that credit. I just think that whether he intended to or not, he became emotionally involved with Tanya (no shame in that as neither was actually married), and that had to have played a big role in the disintegration of his relationship with Sasha. He and Sasha just weren't meant to be.

And also, back to the Bond video -- I forgot to say that I realize Tanya was just playing her part as the seductive Bond girl, and it obviously worked on Max. Head shake at :23 :laugh:

orangella96

Final Flight
And Max says that Tanya was never a reason for the break up :laugh: I´m sure she wasn´t the only reason but maybe one.

I completely agree with you. Her being there and having feelings for eachother probably made the break-up go through faster. :)

I read in an interview with her once about what she finds unforgivable (or something to that effect) and she answered "betrayal". So I think the last thing they would have done is that, despite the uncomfortable situation they found themselves in.

I agree on that as well. That makes them really good people. I as well can't really imagine how it must've been for them when they obviously had feelings for eachother he was still with Sasha but she was single and technically ready to start new and it just couldn't be. (Hope you know what I mean. Sounds a bit chaotic to me)

Arawen

Final Flight
Agree! And I mean, it probably was just around a month between the break up and the start of V/T´s relationship. It´s quite obvious.

annafer

On the Ice
Agree! And I mean, it probably was just around a month between the break up and the start of V/T´s relationship. It´s quite obvious.
As we discussed here I think things with his ex ended somewhere in October and with Tanya started in November, around the Bompard trophy, thugs were too hot between them during those days, like when a pair starts to date.

And I also like that they ended things with their previous partners before starting a new relationship, even though I think those 6 months weren't very easy for Maxim.

Arawen

Final Flight
As we discussed here I think things with his ex ended somewhere in October and with Tanya started in November, around the Bompard trophy, thugs were too hot between them during those days, like when a pair starts to date.

And I also like that they ended things with their previous partners before starting a new relationship, even though I think those 6 months weren't very easy for Maxim.
He still posted the pic of the puzzle tattoo in the beginning of November, probably in denial though. What 6 months are you talking about?

orangella96

Final Flight
But somewhat it is still hard to believe (in my eyes) that he broke up with Sasha in October.
The pictures in the VK group from the Ondrej Nepela Memorial or the Test Skates just seem so "in-love".
But now that I think about it that could've been the last straw that made them break-up or something.
Then again it confuses me why he would still post the tattoo in November :confused:

eli60056

On the Ice
And also does someone remember when it was that Tania and Stas went to one place in Italy, and Max-to another on his own? Wasn't it around June 2011? That would mean she and Stas were still together.

annafer

On the Ice
He still posted the pic of the puzzle tattoo in the beginning of November, probably in denial though. What 6 months are you talking about?
orangella already answered, yeah, it's those 6 months. About the puzzle thing in November I for one took it more like him trying to make his ex feel ok and that's why he posted it, but all photos of the two of them together stopped around mid October. Oh well, on jan 5th they were together without a doubt :laugh:

Eli, I think it was in May, but I'm not sure. Maybe that were their last days together since Max went alone somewhere else, who knows.

orangella96

Final Flight
And also does someone remember when it was that Tania and Stas went to one place in Italy, and Max-to another on his own? Wasn't it around June 2011? That would mean she and Stas were still together.

I think that was earlier. Well and in the end they're still friends. Doesn't neccessarily mean they were still a couple....

but all photos of the two of them together stopped around mid October.

Haha okay I've seen like two or three photos of the two of them together. So they're non-existent to me anyways :laugh:

annafer

On the Ice
Haha okay I've seen like two or three photos of the two of them together. So they're non-existent to me anyways :laugh:
Well, there aren't that many. But the last ones together were definitely from october. Still, that set of photos from the summer in NY seemed a bit weird to me. Maxim doesn't look like the happiest person, nothing lovey-dovey with his gf and he was even carrying Tanya's bag, pretty strange I would say. I guess he prolonged that relationship as long as he could.

We definitely need some new pics since we're discussing about this for the 73747377th time :biggrin:

Arawen

Final Flight
Well, there aren't that many. But the last ones together were definitely from october. Still, that set of photos from the summer in NY seemed a bit weird to me. Maxim doesn't look like the happiest person, nothing lovey-dovey with his gf and he was even carrying Tanya's bag, pretty strange I would say. I guess he prolonged that relationship as long as he could.

We definitely need some new pics since we're discussing about this for the 73747377th time :biggrin:
Still he got that tattoo in NY, but Maxim is an impulsive person (from what I can get) and the tattoo was probably a result of that. But I agree about the photos.

Changing the subject:
2013 GPF EX with our favorite commentators, they don´t say much but still :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcYh9PXh9kY