Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 91 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Arawen

Final Flight
Seriously with these two Tanya ans Max could as well just stand on the ice for 4 minutes and they'd still love it^^
BTW. Did you recognize that they've been back together for a day now and didn't post anything yet?
Must be really busy these two... :biggrin: :biggrin:
I thought the same, the lack of pics is probably a result of making up for the time they´ve been away from each other :biggrin: :love: :slink:

eli60056

On the Ice
I sometimes wonder what would their reactions be if they ever read this thread :) I hope they will take it in the spirit it is meant-that we all love them :)

borzaya

Final Flight
BTW. Did you recognize that they've been back together for a day now and didn't post anything yet?
Must be really busy these two... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not to mention, that they are resuming shows tomorrow... so, they must be really busy in all senses of the word... :)

annafer

On the Ice
I sometimes wonder what would their reactions be if they ever read this thread :) I hope they will take it in the spirit it is meant-that we all love them :)
Oh, I hope it won't ever happen, especially with our detective stuff. But it would probably make them laugh out loud.
Especially Maxim. He really likes everything and especially those pictures where he and Tanya are very cuddly with eachother or where it is just Tanya :) :love:
I love that he like this type of photos. Now it would be a nice gift for us to post some cute new photo with Tanya.

danya

On the Ice
Today i'm find this girl on ig http://instagram.com/p/mm8nerG9-J/ (probably their friend from Spb, i don't know her name)
So, i'm not going to say about it:laugh: on this picture this girl standing with Maxim's olympic car. About few weeks ago i have heard from some source that Tanya and Max decided to sell one of two cars..so, i don't know maybe this plan is already changes but i can suppose that they want to stay Tanya's car:)
P.s. maybe this stuff will be dilute the last long discuss in this thread:laugh:

orangella96

Final Flight
Today i'm find this girl on ig http://instagram.com/p/mm8nerG9-J/ (probably their friend from Spb, i don't know her name)
So, i'm not going to say about it:laugh: on this picture this girl standing with Maxim's olympic car. About few weeks ago i have heard from some source that Tanya and Max decided to sell one of two cars..so, i don't know maybe this plan is already changes but i can suppose that they want to stay Tanya's car:)
P.s. maybe this stuff will be dilute the last long discuss in this thread:laugh:

Well considered that she posted the pictures today it's really easy to believe that they'd really sell his car. ;)
I mean they're rarely apart anyways and go everywhere together :laugh:

danya

On the Ice
Well considered that she posted the pictures today it's really easy to believe that they'd really sell his car. ;)
I mean they're rarely apart anyways and go everywhere together :laugh:
Haha yes, this is really logical to stay only one..firstly, your reason about everywhere together:laugh: and another is this car expensive to maintain and it will be stupid if it just stay in garage;)

orangella96

Final Flight
Haha yes, this is really logical to stay only one..firstly, your reason about everywhere together:laugh: and another is this car expensive to maintain and it will be stupid if it just stay in garage;)

True. And not to forget such a car is worth some money. Can never hurt to have it ;)

gabifazio

Rinkside
Thanks danya for the info. It would surely make sense to sell one if the cars, because they basically don't need 2 and they'll save money.

This is another pic of that girl from today, it's from Tanya's apartment:
http://instagram.com/p/mmszgyG9-x/

I think it's from klimov's apartment unless they live all together, i really don't know
she is with the silver and the gold medal and we can see behind her the rolling stones shirt that he used in gala apresentation :think:

orangella96

Final Flight
I think it's from klimov's apartment unless they live all together, i really don't know
she is with the silver and the gold medal and we can see behind her the rolling stones shirt that he used in gala apresentation :think:

I agree on that. Doubt that Fedor moved in their apartment as well :laugh:
But however she obviously knows all of them.
And that apartment is not nearly tidy enough to be Tanya's ;)

annafer

On the Ice
I think you're right. Maybe he lives in the same building because the room and hallway look similar to Tatiana's.

Old pics are always welcome Arawen, if they don't wanna give us new ones.

Edit: we got a video of Fedor eating something, not what I was hoping LOL.