Team Italy

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Frangipani has been enrolled in the police forces and assigned to their sport group. This means chance to full time train while having monthly salary from the state, chance to keep the job after retiring from competitive careers, etc.

The two applications to the public call by Ministry were Frangipani and Della Torre. Frangipani won based on previous sport results.

Interesting. When the public call was put out months ago including a "male athlete, figure skating-single", I assumed it was for Grassl (Rizzo is already enrolled in another army sport group). Either another army's sport group (we have 6 of them, I think) will put out a call for a skater in the following months, or he has different plans.

isn't grassl too young? and probably he is still in high school

Andrea82

Medalist
isn't grassl too young? and probably he is still in high school

17 was the minimum age to take part to the call which was published on 11th April. Grassl's birthday is on 4 April. Education title required was middle school. So technically he could have tried.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Reviving this thread to let you know about a new Ice Dance partnership:

Carolina Moscheni and Francesco Fioretti

Carolina announced it in a Facebook post about 20 minutes ago. (I'll add the link when and if she changes the privacy settings to "Public").

CaroLiza_fan