Tiffani Zagorski & Jonathan Guerreiro | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Tiffani Zagorski & Jonathan Guerreiro

gmyers

Record Breaker
I meant to find this. Let's see how it goes and if kustarova can improve their standing in russia

anyanka

Record Breaker
Guys: can someone explain if Tiffany has changed her last name slightly? I know her as "Zahorski" but in all the official entry lists she's listed as "Zagorski". Perhaps this is like when Yuko's last name was "Russ-ified" (for lack of a better term?) from Kawaguchi to Kavaguti? I think for Cyrillic it would be only one letter change, but is she going as "Zagorski" internationally now?

Mattieu

Medalist
Guys: can someone explain if Tiffany has changed her last name slightly? I know her as "Zahorski" but in all the official entry lists she's listed as "Zagorski". Perhaps this is like when Yuko's last name was "Russ-ified" (for lack of a better term?) from Kawaguchi to Kavaguti? I think for Cyrillic it would be only one letter change, but is she going as "Zagorski" internationally now?

It is just the translation to Russian of her name Zahorski, it became Zagorski.

hanca

Record Breaker
Could it be because Russians don’t have letter ‘h’ in their alphabet? They have something similar, ‘Х’ but that’s a different letter. So our proper ‘h’ sometimes changes in ‘g’ and sometimes in the ‘x’.

anyanka

Record Breaker
With the news that Ivan Bukin was not invited to compete in Pyeongchang, does that mean that the second Russian dance spot will go to Z/G?????

gmyers

Record Breaker
They have been named to the Olympics!!!! Such a huge day for them! I don’t know if they are jumping up and down but maybe they are inside.