Ting Cui

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Who would have expected her to be the WORLD JUNIOR BRONZE MEDALIST a couple weeks ago? Great job Ting. I hope this will give her confidence as she heads towards her senior debut. She could be a major player, the judges like her and for good reason!!!! So elegant. Keep working Ting and you’ll be at the top ❤️

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Who would have expected her to be the WORLD JUNIOR BRONZE MEDALIST a couple weeks ago? Great job Ting. I hope this will give her confidence as she heads towards her senior debut. She could be a major player, the judges like her and for good reason!!!! So elegant. Keep working Ting and you’ll be at the top ❤️

I agree! I put her 4th in my predictions, I had faith she could even do that. So happy she got bronze and is finally getting recognised for her beautiful skating! She was able to put two (almost clean) solid skates together. The first time I watched her I was immediately taken by how elegant she is and those rippon jumps [emoji7]

MarinHondas

Final Flight
WOOHOO two GP’s for Ting this year, in her debut! France and Japan. Unfortunately, she may be injured currently and unable to jump...wish her the best :pray:

Happy Skates

Final Flight
WOOHOO two GP’s for Ting this year, in her debut! France and Japan. Unfortunately, she may be injured currently and unable to jump...wish her the best :pray:

Its definitely a good thing she doesn't have her first GP until November! Really hope she is all well and good by then.

rnois13

On the Ice
who is her coach? has she left Tom Z?

I wish her full recovery first and foremost.

moonstruck

On the Ice
Hopefully Ting will be able to rest and recover fully from her injury. I'll definitely miss her elegant skating this GP season, but her health is, of course, the most important thing.

jd0505

Rinkside
So sad to hear she had to withdraw. Hope she keeps that gorgeous free program for next season.

Yossalu

On the Ice
I saw a recent instagram story from Ting but she isn't on the Grand Prix list. Any word on her condition these days?