Trophée Éric Bompard 2016 | Golden Skate

Trophée Éric Bompard 2016

abfab

Rinkside
does anyone know the city ?
hope no Bordeaux any more............
such horrible icerink

i'm french and went for the TEB 2014.....

abfab

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
does anyone know the city ?
hope no Bordeaux any more............
such horrible icerink

i'm french and went for the TEB 2014.....

abfab
Well, it can't be Bordeaux because they are selling tickets for a concert or somesuch, for that weekend, at Meriadeck rink. Same goes for the venue in Nice where they had 2012 World's.

So I guess it might return to Paris. I have my doubts about that though, because the refurbished Bercy Arena (renamed "Accor Hotels" Arena) now seems way too big/expensive to host TEB? Perhaps it might go to Lyon instead? Or perhaps somewhere completely "new"?

vexlak

Rinkside
Well, it can't be Bordeaux because they are selling tickets for a concert or somesuch, for that weekend, at Meriadeck rink. Same goes for the venue in Nice where they had 2012 World's.

So I guess it might return to Paris. I have my doubts about that though, because the refurbished Bercy Arena (renamed "Accor Hotels" Arena) now seems way too big/expensive to host TEB? Perhaps it might go to Lyon instead? Or perhaps somewhere completely "new"?

It is planned for Paris

Trewyn

Medalist
Omg TEB in Paris, GPF in Marseille and Worlds in Helsinki??? So looking forward to the season! *saving up for tickets starts now!*

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hmm, interesting. Will it be scheduled to fall on the anniversary of last year's terrorists attacks? Not to say that it would happen again, of course.