Volunteering | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Volunteering

Undolaure

Rinkside
Skatereight: When you filled out the application form, you gave there your your sizes.
Eveliina: A friend of mine volunteering in the accreditation team received 2 weeks ago her shifts. I'm still waiting and asked about that.
Dorikya: WHAT IS THE MANUAL FOR VOLUNTEERS !!?? I don't have that !!! (EDIT: Oh it's in my email hahaha)

Undolaure

Rinkside
Be polite, be clean, you are representing an entire nation, don't panic and don't break your neck sliding off
more or less.

Eveliina

Rinkside
Anybody living in Milan? What kind of weather there is? And what kind of jacket/coat should I take

NNHH

Rinkside
I just came to Milano and it is raining. And it will be raining until Monday after it should be cloudy but no rain. So bring something water-resistant or umbrella. But it is not cold, just around 10°C.

Eveliina

Rinkside
I just came to Milano and it is raining. And it will be raining until Monday after it should be cloudy but no rain. So bring something water-resistant or umbrella. But it is not cold, just around 10°C.

Okay thank you, I'm thinking am I able to survive with out warmer coat :D But it's okay weather to be with light jacket ?

NNHH

Rinkside
If you dress warm underneath it, like long sleeve tshirt and sweater might be alright :D