Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ughhh, i missed seeing them on the ice :sad21: cant wait to see them again , maybe during gala at COC?? they dont need to do big tricks, they can just stand there and i will be happy :luv17:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ughhh, i missed seeing them on the ice :sad21: cant wait to see them again , maybe during gala at COC?? they dont need to do big tricks, they can just stand there and i will be happy :luv17:

They were one of my biggest disappointments for SA - the fact that they couldn't be there. Was also really looking forward to seeing Yulia L. The pairs competition would have been so much more exciting if they had been there! :console:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
They were one of my biggest disappointments for SA - the fact that they couldn't be there. Was also really looking forward to seeing Yulia L. The pairs competition would have been so much more exciting if they had been there! :console:

Wenjing and Cong always bring excitement, don't they?

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wenjing and Cong always bring excitement, don't they?

Yes they really do. Their SP at Worlds just took everything to a different level. I knew she would never be healed in time for Skate America, but I couldn't help dreaming just a little! For consolation, I kept watching their FS from last year's Skate America. In particular, that one move where he holds her upside down and then goes into a spread eagle -- OMG! Thrills and chills.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am really missing them during this GP season. It's just not the same without them! :sad4:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Last edited: