What? No American Idol Thread? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

What? No American Idol Thread?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't remember her name but I remember the singer you're referring to. I really think she has what it takes... or at least I hope so

all of my favorites normally bomb during Hell week and don't make it lol...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I like the best of the best they're showing right now... FINALLY we get to see who makes it through!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Now, as far as the 3 ABSOLUTE BIMBOS ON ROLLER SKATES (rather a variation on the 3 Tenors, LOL :sheesh: ) were concerned -- I thought the SECOND one, Ashley (the one with way too much makeup) was actually the best of the three; Simon was just raving up one end and down the other about Ebony, the 3rd one, but I didn't personally think she was anything to rave about. Not bad, just -- meh. The first one was definitely awful. I feel sorry for the first one, tho -- at least if two of them had been rejected, she would have had some company. However, I'd be surprised if either Ashley or Ebony make it thru Hell Week.

I liked the Asian dude with the soulful voice. He brought up a very interesting point; really, how many Asians are there in American pop music? I think there's a couple of Asian lead singers for a couple of alternative bands, but that's as far as it seems to go. I also liked -- LaKeesha?? -- the girl who did Aretha Franklin's "Think" -- I got the feeling from her that if she progresses, she's going to do some very surprising, original things once the competition begins.