Which democratic candidate do you support? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which democratic candidate do you support?

Which democratic candidate do you support

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • John Edward

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Chris Dodd

• Denis Kucinnich

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mike Gravel

• Total voters
Right on, bro! As I mentioned above, Giuliani is a REAL MAN, a MANLY MAN, a MAN'S MAN. All those Husseins and Alibabas better take cover if they know what's good for them!! :)

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Right on, bro! As I mentioned above, Giuliani is a REAL MAN, a MANLY MAN, a MAN'S MAN. All those Husseins and Alibabas better take cover if they know what's good for them!! :)

While I cannot do the whole double post thing, I say Here Here GrGranny!!! Let us not forget that Rudy moved his mistress into Gracie Mansion while his wife and kids were still there... Please.

John Edwards - he compared himself to Robert Kennedy and he is too stupid to hire people who will enhance his campaign... I've had enough of bad HR moves in the White House thank you very much...

As for Barack's middle name... That's a joke right? Talk to me about his lack of experience, his politics, but not his middle name... that's simply a bit too special.

I cannot wait to vote for Hilary... she is the best candidate with the intelligence, experience, personality and ability to get things done and for that, she deserves to win... As for her being a meglomanic - who isn't?

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bill Clinton was the world's worst womanizer. At least Giuliani married his women, even if serially.

Sorry, but Hillary Clinton's shrill voice and poll-based 'agenda' are a huge turn-off. She has no values or opinions of her own, she just goes with what her advisers tell her the 'people' (according to the polls) are thinking. Hillary just wants power, and will do anything she has to do to get it.

The only one who would possibly be worse than HRC is Nancy Pelosi.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Bill Clinton was the world's worst womanizer. At least Giuliani married his women, even if serially.

Sorry, but Hillary Clinton's shrill voice and poll-based 'agenda' are a huge turn-off. She has no values or opinions of her own, she just goes with what her advisers tell her the 'people' (according to the polls) are thinking. Hillary just wants power, and will do anything she has to do to get it.

The only one who would possibly be worse than HRC is Nancy Pelosi.

I respectfully disagree... Hillary's voice is a matter of personal opinion, but I find her values of family, national health care, education and women's issues along with extreme intelligence to be excellent qualities for a future President - I also doubt if she'd left Americans out to dry ala the Bush Admin's treatment of Katrina Survivors ... but I'm a huge fan & have been for years... I have even picked up her old habit of taking a book with me to NBA basketball games (which I find extremely boring...) to read when I simply cannot take it anymore... of course, my husband finds that annoying... I cannot speak to her reliance on polls other than to say, that's simply the political game... a game, that unfortunately, is all about power...

As for the only one worse than HRC is Nancy Pelosi - I would like to throw in President "The Worse President EVER!!!" Bush as worse, along with Cheney, Rudy, Edwards, Fred and Romney...

In short, I'm moving to the Dominican Republic if we have "four more years"

netnuts

Match Penalty

I just hope that the GOP picks Rudy Giuliani. The others are nearly as unappetizing as the donkey bunch.

Rudy? It's a fantasy. Did you read the recent report. He'll be even worse than Hillary if your bias had any foundation. He told reporters he'd ask his wife to sit at cabinet meeting. He lcaims his wife is an expert on biological terrorist warfare? Evidence, she attended nursing school.

LOL. Rudy is the faked 'hero' manufactured by MSM.

netnuts

Match Penalty
Personally, I greatly fear that we are in for "four more years." I don't think that the U.S. will elect a female or a black candidate.

Disagree on female candidate. Remember female voters are more than 50% of total electorate. I'm sure lots of women will vote for Hillary for exactly the opposite reason you just stated even they know nothing about her.

Not sure about black candidate.

Disagree on female candidate. Remember female voters are more than 50% of total electorate. I'm sure lots of women will vote for Hillary for exactly the opposite reason you just stated even they know nothing about her.
You might be right. My mother and father (Mom's 94 now) were on opposite sides of the political fence their whole lives. Every election, he would do his husbandly duty by telling her how to vote. Then she would go into the booth and vote exactly the opposite. They never discussed it afterwards. :laugh:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wouldn’t assume that just because women constitute 50% of the electorate that means that all those women will vote for Hillary. My sister was married to a jerk much like Bubba, who cheated on her and caused her a lot of personal pain, and she eventually dumped him. My sister thinks Hillary stays in that sham marriage because it benefits her politically, and she says she’d never vote for a woman who let a man make a public fool of her.

Lots of women where I work don't much like Hillary and wouldn't vote for her.

netnuts

Match Penalty
I wouldn’t assume that just because women constitute 50% of the electorate that means that all those women will vote for Hillary. My sister was married to a jerk much like Bubba, who cheated on her and caused her a lot of personal pain, and she eventually dumped him. My sister thinks Hillary stays in that sham marriage because it benefits her politically, and she says she’d never vote for a woman who let a man make a public fool of her.

Of course NOT, lots of women hate her guts for all sorts of reasons. On the other hand, lots of women including men really admire her toughness even they don't particularly like her. Remember if you hit the magic number 51%, you are in.

I believe even Hillary is a very polarized figure, when push comes to shove, she will likely win more women votes than ever. If she wins 55-60% of all women votes, she is almost unstoppable. Based on all exit polls, every election has more female voters than male voters.

I would say she is the favorite if democratic party nominates her.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
It is scary the lack of faith that has justly apprised the voting system in this day and age.

The sad thing is, it is fixed. It can be overcome but has to be a landslide. We get the reports... blaa blaa.. but we don't get any real story anymore. It is Electoral votes - enough said right there. If the votes of individuals mattered then the actual number of votes would matter. EOS.

netnuts

Match Penalty
Let's conduct a little political focus group poll. I'm presenting you the debate exchange and the aftermath on youtube. After watching these clips, tell me whether you like Obama more or less, like Clinton more or less.

Have some fun!!

Obama-Clinton dust-up
Obama - Clinton debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pw-oPjSeb4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqhAJcHy4a0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2t7Qyna1vs

Obama scandal ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHsHM0laT8

Obama ad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gOjvj_ftI

What an irony!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My sister was married to a jerk much like Bubba, who cheated on her and caused her a lot of personal pain, and she eventually dumped him. My sister thinks Hillary stays in that sham marriage because it benefits her politically, and she says she’d never vote for a woman who let a man make a public fool of her.
That whole fiasco in my very personal opinion had nothing to do with him as President, now as a husband only he and Hilary needed to figure it out.
What are their reasons for not voting for her?? Politically?? not personally???

Dee

bronxgirl

Medalist
As far as I am concerned at this point, any Democrat will do after what I believe to be the disgrace of the "W" years.:cry:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
That whole fiasco in my very personal opinion had nothing to do with him as President, now as a husband only he and Hilary needed to figure it out.

What are their reasons for not voting for her?? Politically?? not personally???

Dee

Dee. Stop trying to make sense out of nonsense... didn't you get the memo that women are not to be judged on their personal abilities in relation to outdated stereotypes of what is proper ladylike behavior? I'm sorry to restate the obvious, sexist cliche... But the same things that men are applauded for, women are burned for... Its so sad that in the 21st century women, esp. women in leadership / power roles, are still held to the same damn standard as women during the middle ages... It pisses me off.

netnuts

Match Penalty
Obama advocate striking

Obama advocates preemptive strike inside Pakistan...

In order to outdo Hillary's toughness image, Obama gave a foreign policy speech on terror this morning...
<blockquote>
"Let me make this clear," Obama said in a speech prepared for delivery at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. "There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again. It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al-Qaida leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."
</blockquote>

netnuts said:
This guy is deranged, vaciliating from the far left to the far right.
Ah, the true purpose of this thread is starting to come to the fore. :laugh:

I knew no one would go to the trouble of starting a thread on politics because they were for someone. ;)
Barack Obama said:
]"Let me make this clear. There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again. It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al-Qaida leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."
Blah, blah. I'm more anti-terrorist than you.

No, I am!

No, me, me!

Obama heard John McCain say this the other day and thought it sounded good.

Doesn't mean a thing.

What's worse, to me, is my senator, Carl Levin (D., Michigan) feeling proud of himself for getting a resolution through the Senate Armed Srevices Committee and then the full Senate saying, "Dear President Bush, the Surge is bad military policy, the Surge isn't working and won't ever work, the Surge just throws away the lives of more young American soldiers for nothing -- and oh, by the way, here's $50,000,000,000 more to keep the Surge going."