Yuma Kagiyama

shine

Record Breaker
That SP is just phenomenal...he is one of those quintessential male figure skaters. Can’t wait to see him develop!!!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes... I suppose it's simply been a while since I've seen it! I've grown numb to Shoma hate by this point, so forgot certain people are like this. In the end people will hate regardless, but Yuma still got that 4CC bronze :p

Darn right he does :yahoo:

Usually, I just put annoying people on ignore. Works for me but I guess it's not for everybody.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Congrats to Yuma for a silver medal today :thumbsup:

Dreamer57

Final Flight
Spotted Yuma's Instagram story - he has been working on 3Lz-3Lo!

Hopefully he might put it in a program for his first full year on the senior level.

Congrats on the youth olympic, 4CC & junior world medals and good luck next season! :hap10:

unartcceptable

Spectator
Yuma had a Q&A on his IGA yesterday. Wish someone could ranslate it xD

I could only understand the anime part. He watches Dr. Stone, Naruto, Haikyuu!, Kimetsu no yaiba and another one which i can't read cause the kanji lol.

Which jump do you like?
Sal & Loop.

Arriba627

TAKE ME TO SHOMPÉRY!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Oh... if it's not the movie soundtrack by Howard Shore, then what is it? :scratch2: Is there some LOTR musical that I don't know about?
Anyway, programme is nice - I just don't recognise the music at all.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh... if it's not the movie soundtrack by Howard Shore, then what is it? :scratch2: Is there some LOTR musical that I don't know about?
Anyway, programme is nice - I just don't recognise the music at all.

Yes. Lord of the Rings the Original London Production. It didn't last long :laugh: