Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 124 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

bibi1899

Rinkside
I know what you mean when you said it is out of the blue. It has happened to me before. I sneezed, just a small sneeze, and next thing I knew was my back hurt. After that, I was out for a month.

Just like echotpe said, we need to stay positive and we could send in our support by emailing him.

I agree...I don't know what is the real and how is he now. the only thing I can do now is wait for the 4 weeks to see the further information.
I choose to be positive about his condition since there is no use to think too much or worry too much now.
I just sent my mail to Cricketclub and i hope he can know all his fans are patient with his recovery.

yhmafan

Medalist
Yes his health should come first definitely.

we fans know that he is a very stubborn, compassionate person so I have a feeling that he might worry about his fans who booked for the Finlandia Trophy
(especially fans from other countries because it is a rare chance to watch his performance live for them
and he sure knows that they will be disappointed really sad if he withdraw from it, also getting a plane ticket is far from being cheap at least )
more than the health of himself.

I hope that he isn’t hard on himself much about that and focus on the health recovery for COC.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Welcome :)
But you greatly underestimate my sadness at this point. The tv station might see this as a bad investment :cry: for me and many others this is personal

i am sorry i wasnt trying to underestimate your sadness :) i would be disappointed too
And thanks for the welcome :biggrin:

echotpe

On the Ice
Dears,

I am just receiving the reply email from Erin d'Eon, skating coordinator of The Cricket Club. She mentioned that they have passed the emails from us to Yuzu.

Write your own cheering messages to him, if any: [email protected]

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Dears,

I am just receiving the reply email from Erin d'Eon, skating coordinator of The Cricket Club. She mentioned that they have passed the emails from us to Yuzu.

Write your own cheering messages to him, if any: [email protected]

While I think is good that people is wishing well for Yuzuru, let´s not forget that this account is for bussiness issues of the Cricket Club, and this lovely lady Erin d´Eron is not Yuzuru ´s assitant. So not good is start bombarding people with mails.

I suggest that we use this and everybody who is willing sing this card and we only send one. http://www.groupcard.com/cr/IYuA1_Azjdk

Wo|flax

Final Flight
While I think is good that people is wishing well for Yuzuru, let´s not forget that this account is for bussiness issues of the Cricket Club, and this lovely lady Erin d´Eron is not Yuzuru ´s assitant. So not good is start bombarding people with mails.

I suggest that we use this and everybody who is willing sing this card and we only send one. http://www.groupcard.com/cr/IYuA1_Azjdk

That's a good idea you should set it up and post the link here

KansaiPJ

On the Ice

What a great idea! Thank you for setting this up!

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I am just a little worried that the break may affect his preparation for his LP this year. As he said in interviews he was building his body strength to perform LP with 3 quads, and now he can't train :scowl:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I am just a little worried that the break may affect his preparation for his LP this year. As he said in interviews he was building his body strength to perform LP with 3 quads, and now he can't train :scowl:
It depends on the injury. If the injury is actually a muscle pain in the back, then he could still build up his body as long as he doesn't work hard on his back. For example practicing push-up.
But if the injury is deformed disc in his back... Then I'd rather hope he will stay out of the Gp series.

annca

On the Ice
whatever the case may be, i hope he's getting a much needed rest for his injury and i hope he listens to his doctor's advice. even if it meant 4 weeks of doing nothing on ice or just  light training, he may be a little out of shape at that time but still... that is better than coming back too soon with his injury not fully healed  and increase its likelihood for recurrence. his hunger to win everything might be helpful when he's healthy but not so much now since he might overexert himself thinking he needs to catch up  but i think he knows that he needs the rest so thats good :). as he said , he should have the courage to take rest if he needs to and i hope he has the strength of mind to do it then come back stronger than ever. i do hope that the 4 weeks they gave him were not rushed but are sufficient for him to recuperate.:yes: