Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 125 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This has just totally ruined my day and my holiday at one blow.
I think I'm gonna cry.

((((((Pamina)))))
I only just saw the news, that really, really sucks, both for Yuzuru Hanyu and for all his fans etc. :-(
Wishing him a very speedy recovery!

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
i do hope that the 4 weeks they gave him were not rushed but are sufficient for him to recuperate.:yes:

I'm sure his team and the doctors know what they're talking about. Four weeks is a long time to be off ice during a competitive season so it sounds like they are being conservative. Hopefully the light training means he can do a few things in the gym to stay in shape.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
This has just totally ruined my day and my holiday at one blow.
I think I'm gonna cry.
(And right now I'm crying for myself, I don't care if I'm being selfish...)
:cry:

I might have to clarify: I'm crying because I'm actually going to Finlandia. (Did I mention the part about me being selfish?)

Pamina I was so looking forward not just to seeing Yuzuru's initial rendition of his programs in competition in Finlandia but also to your take about it upon first-hand viewing. Anyway I am glad you are still going, and I hope you will post also about the other competitors. One thing about my being a Yuzuru fan is that it has also led me to appreciate other skaters for their good skating.

Re Yuzuru, this "enforced rest" is probably not the way he wishes to begin his season, but knowing him he will take something positive from the experience. Methinks it may even be better for him in the long run.

bibi1899

Rinkside
Nam just tweeted that Javi, Yuzu and he all wear UA for training today...which means Yuzu starts some training,maybe on-ice training, now. I am so happy to hear about it. Thank you Nam for the latest information.

smasma

On the Ice
Nam just tweeted that Javi, Yuzu and he all wear UA for training today...which means Yuzu starts some training,maybe on-ice training, now. I am so happy to hear about it. Thank you Nam for the latest information.

Yeah! Here's the tweet! What I relief. Also, check out Ryuju's towel. At first glance I thought he might be an Evangelion fan, but second thought, that message might be meant for Yuzu. Mmm..........I dunno..........

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States

This sounds promising!! :clap: Probably some of the reports of his injury were exaggerated and Yuzu and his team are just making sure he's 100% for CoC. Glad he's in Toronto and not Japan.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
This sounds promising!! :clap: Probably some of the reports of his injury were exaggerated and Yuzu and his team are just making sure he's 100% for CoC. Glad he's in Toronto and not Japan.

Yeah. Hopefully it was exagerated and he is recovering fine and soon ;)