Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 648 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

ahkeekee

Medalist
Oh, sakura is planted in your school? It’s similar to Japanese school:).
I believe Yuzuru tree will grow beautiful, like yuzu…

This MAD is masterpiece! Music really suits him:love:..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUod2lWixO0&feature=player_embedded

It's a masterpiece indeed! :agree:
I think this one is good too

Edit: yes there are some sakura trees given to my university's Japanese studies dept by Japan, they are still pretty young so they still are short, but at least we get to see Sakura even without going to Japan directly

Last edited:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker

Edit: yes there are some sakura trees given to my university's Japanese studies dept by Japan, they are still pretty young so they still are short, but at least we get to see Sakura even without going to Japan directly

I wish there where some sakura trees in my country, but I'm afraid is too hot 😢

hamaguri

Record Breaker

Thank you!
This dramatic music really harmonizes with R&J2..
Seeing it, I realize how he’s matured physically…
Larger shoulder-depth makes his slender waist more noticeable now.

What a heart-warming story! I’m glad you cherish the trees. Thank you! I have no ward to describe how beautiful the sight of pale pink petals falling in spring really is..

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
It says that they invited this year's world champion and last year's Olympic Champ. But it doesn't say of which discipline.

Thank you !
There are other Olympic champs other than Men..

If yuzu will be in the show, such a big news…
He’s not yet announced any appearance of shows.
(of course, I want him to take enough rest to recover.)

Last edited:

ahkeekee

Medalist
It says that they invited this year's world champion and last year's Olympic Champ. But it doesn't say of which discipline.

Yea, what kind of advertising this is when they didn't even tell you what event's world champion and Olympic champion they are inviting... I want to go too, but I will be overseas by then and it's not Taiwan :(

edit: Does anyone know who this girl is? And has anyone shared this picture already? and I can't remember seeing this girl before... !!!

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
I heard a rumor that yuzu might be in this year’s Artistry(冰上雅姿) .
Is it true? Last year's Olimpic champion? I cannot read Chinese!:confused:
In my memory, yuzu has never been to oversee Ice show except Canada.

https://zh-tw.facebook.com/ArtistryOnIce
I'm almost 100% sure they talked about Davis/White and Papadakis/Cizeron. The headline of this year AOI is "Love You, Love Me", and considering the perfect chemistry the two ice dancing couples have, it would make sense.
Either that or the pair champion Volosozhar/Trankov, who have been on AOI last year with Lambiel and Weir. But I'm betting on the ice dance more.

It's not Yuzuru, I'm sure.

skatefan22

Medalist
Yuzu is reducing shows so I don't think he will attend an overseas show. Otherwise, how is JSF going to explain to all those sponsors and local fans that yuzu turns down home ice show invitations but accept overseas one instead?

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yuzu is reducing shows so I don't think he will attend an overseas show. Otherwise, how is JSF going to explain to all those sponsors and local fans that yuzu turns down home ice show invitations but accept overseas one instead?
Until now there is now confirmation about Yuzuru attendance to any ice shows right?
It seems Nam will do Fantasy on ice: https://twitter.com/namnamnoodle/status/590555484702244865

Will Yuzuru join Nam? This show is at the end of May isn't it?

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Since we saw that Yuzu can groove and get his boogie down, what are some crazy fun popular 80s/90s songs that you him to have fun skating to in exhibition?

Another one for me is Mambo no 5 :dance:. During the part below, a few ladies can come and skate with him :laugh2:. Kana = Monica, Yulia = Erica, Radionova = Rita, Liza = Tina, Maia = Sandra, Elena Ilinykh = Mary, Zijun = Jessica :love::biggrin:

"A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man"

Last edited:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Since we saw that Yuzu can groove and get his boogie down, what are some crazy fun popular 80s/90s songs that you him to have fun skating to in exhibition?

Another one for me is Mambo no 5 :dance:. During the part below, a few ladies can come and skate with him :laugh2:. Kana = Monica, Yulia = Erica, Radionova = Rita, Liza = Tina, Maia = Sandra, Elena Ilinykh = Mary, Zijun = Jessica :love::biggrin:

hehe that is such a good idea!!!! It would send fan girls into a riot though

ahkeekee

Medalist

YES!!!!!!! I have in fact thought about this song before!!! This song is such a fun and classic song!

But I guess yuzu might not know this song, so we can only count on Brian and his team to introduce him this song?

Last edited: