Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 649 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Spot

On the Ice
Last edited:

jace93

On the Ice
IIRC this photos are from 2010wjc, but I'm not sure who that girl is... even though in the second one she reminded me of narumi

paperhearts

Final Flight
The girl in the pictures are Kwak Minjung, a South Korean skater who competed at the 2010 Olympics. :) Another picture here (though with another Korean skater, Kim Minseok). According to this, these were taken around 2011 4CC. :)

Lambari

Final Flight
Yea, what kind of advertising this is when they didn't even tell you what event's world champion and Olympic champion they are inviting... I want to go too, but I will be overseas by then and it's not Taiwan :(

edit: Does anyone know who this girl is? And has anyone shared this picture already? and I can't remember seeing this girl before... !!!

She is Kwak Min Jeong, korean figure skater. This is an old photo from around 2011, 4CC 2011 I think. After Yuzuru won Sochi, Min Jeong posted (or reposted) this photo at her instagram, and she received a bit of hate, then she deleted the photo without saying anything about it. Then korean or japanese media, I don't remember which one exactly, used this photo to stir up stuff about Yuzuru and this girl. But of course it was unsuccessful because as you can see there were other skaters together with them playing cards at the hotel room. ;)

Spot

On the Ice
IIRC this photos are from 2010wjc, but I'm not sure who that girl is... even though in the second one she reminded me of narumi

The girl in the pictures are Kwak Minjung, a South Korean skater who competed at the 2010 Olympics. :) Another picture here (though with another Korean skater, Kim Minseok). According to this, these were taken around 2011 4CC. :)

Yea, but they kind of look nice together don't they? :biggrin:

Haha, true, but I think he looks great with a lot of people...men and women:biggrin:!!

ahkeekee

Medalist
She is Kwak Min Jeong, korean figure skater. This is an old photo from around 2011, 4CC 2011 I think. After Yuzuru won Sochi, Min Jeong posted (or reposted) this photo at her instagram, and she received a bit of hate, then she deleted the photo without saying anything about it. Then korean or japanese media, I don't remember which one exactly, used this photo to stir up stuff about Yuzuru and this girl. But of course it was unsuccessful because as you can see there were other skaters together with them playing cards at the hotel room. ;)

Oh I see! Thanks for your info!

Lambari

Final Flight
Something about the beginning of that One Winged Angel montage is cracking me up and I don't even know why, I think it's the music building up :laugh: But the rest of the program was actually better with this music I think, still a bit too epic and not too fitting but at least it doesn't put me to sleep like R&J 2.0 original music. One day I was rewatching this performance late at night and by the second replay I noticed that my eyes were already closed by the 3A-2T :laugh2:

ahkeekee

Medalist
Icenetwork is making a open "vote" for best short program of the year.

To vote for Ballade tweet #Yuzu #bestmensshort

Haha, just casted my vote :biggrin:

Can you imagine if he also sprayed his hair white/white highlights....? :shocked::eek:: With leather?! and feathers???? :drama:

Haven't we seen feathers and leather before already from yuzu (though i guess they might not be the type of leather/feather you're referring to)? but i guess a combination of the two would be..... erm..... quite interesting to see??

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Very good idea! Great song + the best skater ! :)
Honestly, it's big fat NO to me to see Yuzuru dancing to Staying Alive. I hate that song, sorry. :laugh: While I'd love to see him skating to an upbeat song, I don't know which one could look good for him. But I've big doubt on Disco music. In my opinion, it doesn't match with Yuzuru. I could see Javier or Misha on such music, tho.

Edit: Why not 30 seconds to Mars? Not sure which song coz they've done many beautiful ones, but it could work for an EX. :yes:

Last edited: