Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
OMG! :laugh2: I did not realise it, thanks for pointing it out Hamaguri :agree:.

Good luck everyone for getting tickets...NHK website is also up already :yay:

No wonder! To tell the truth, I found it reading the comment of the twitter! :p

If someone outside Japan want to go to NHK cup, tickets for overseas only are prepared. The tickets are not available to us in Japan. The battle for tickets inside Japan is truly bloodbath:hopelessness:, but I heard thickets for overseas are respectively easy to take.
http://www.e-tix.jp/nhktrophy2015oversea/

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
The battle for tickets inside Japan is truly bloodbath:hopelessness:, but I heard thickets for overseas are respectively easy to take.

With Yuzu and Mao competing there, I assume this year will be particularly difficult :hopelessness: and Pairs has V/T vs D/R so that also promises to be interesting. Good luck to everyone who'll try to get tickets for NHK :agree:

Pika

Final Flight
It is on this site : http://iceradio.com/patinage-artistique-la-finale-du-grand-prix-a-marseille/
It was published June 16.

The point is that this radio is not well-known, and I don't know how it is reliable.

This is what I was worried about, I saw the info on the website, but this radio is totally unknown to me. But now that Molina said it, it becomes more likely.

Your guys went to Nice and saw RJ? Tell me about it!:yay:

Yes it was my first competition live (what a start !! :))
At this time I was vowing a cult to Daisuke Takahashi and knew almost nothing about Yuzuru. But during his free, I fell in love. It was such a moving moment, I remember when he stupidly fell on this backward counter, I was in the last row, got up on my feet and screamed as loud I could to cheer him... :eek::

Pika

Final Flight
If someone outside Japan want to go to NHK cup, tickets for overseas only are prepared. The tickets are not available to us in Japan. The battle for tickets inside Japan is truly bloodbath:hopelessness:, but I heard thickets for overseas are respectively easy to take.

God, when I saw the GP entries, the first thing I said was "I would kill to be at NHK" , with such big skaters, and many of my favourites. Good luck to all people who will enter the fight for the tickets....

I sure hope he wasn't wrong, otherwise I'll rip his head off, lol!😁

I probably won't be going to Barcelona if Yuzu is going to Finlandia trophy, since I plan to go there. It's risky since we very likely won't know before late-August early-September if he's doing that Challenge competition and GPF tickets could be sold out by then. But I'll take the risk.
Or I'll just wait for next year GPF. Will probably be much easier.

Well GPF in Marseille will probably be expensive. But so worth it... I haven't been in Nice for World 2012, I can't miss this again, especially since the chances to see Yuzu at TEB before he retires are quite low...

I hope you can see him in Finlandia !
Marseille will clearly be worth it...
Last GPF in France was.... Lyon 1999 ? Hahaha...

SuzyQ

Medalist
Cricket pyramid fanart........and what we did not see was Pooh at the back :laugh:

P&G "Yuzu Days" interview #2 is released today, and photos.

Yuzu's summer 2015 ice shows fanart....the creator explained "Yuzu SEIMEI'd like to practice early.He's full of enthusiasm" and Angelica Yuzu @YHIFG FB translation of the creator tweeter post "That summer, this summer, a photo to commemorate your hard work. May everyday from now be free from mishap too."

Yuzu's 2015 ice shows photos memories

Yuzuki & Yuzu in traditional chinese costume fanart?

Is this video from CoC or Worlds?

Wowser! the jump was greatly captured

Then and now :biggrin:

NHK 2015 official website it up

Thank you for the links !

I'm looking forward to seeing Yuzuru with Jason Brown, and superb quad jumpers: Maxim Kovtun and Boyang Jin at NHK :dance:

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
Thanks for all the news, photos and videos .. without you what would we do that we are away?!?

Good luck to all who are trying to see Yuzuru in official competitions ..:clap:

SuzyQ

Medalist
I think you may like this fan art!:)
About Yuzu in cricket pyramid.
http://twitter.com/yokobig/status/627221450798182400/photo/1

:laugh:

"Yuzuru is always positioned upper." "Always treated like a girl in a meaning."
"First time in the middle in the pyramid!!"
"But it seems girls are beneath him in the pyramid too (laughs)"

Everyone thinks the same. The fanart link introduced by alia;

https://twitter.com/wahuwahueriko/status/626919926637441024

The tweet says (as imaginary talks);

"Boys, you form the base. Oh, Yuzuru is here, in the second!"

:laugh2:

And, I had a similar feeling as the second sentence of the tweet:

"I feel like crying when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying. Is this a sign of old age ? (laughs)"

Also, I feel my heart being warmed up when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying :eek::

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Who is going to Barcelona ?
I'm also a bit worried for the prices if the GPF actually comes to France...
I'm mostly a lurker in this topic, but definitely a Yuzuru Hanyu fan. I'll be there. Barcelona 2014 was too much fun not to go again. :laugh:
And barring unforeseen circumstances, totally planning to go to Marseille, too. Price-wise, I don't think it'll be much different than Barcelona. I already looked at hotels and flights. :eek::

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Wow! How many members will be at GPF in Barcelona? I am expecting a lot of reports!

Thank you for your cheering up about NHK tickets! I’m sure Japanese competition tickets horror stories must surprise overseas fans… It’s sometimes rediculous..

Yes it was my first competition live (what a start !! :))
At this time I was vowing a cult to Daisuke Takahashi and knew almost nothing about Yuzuru. But during his free, I fell in love. It was such a moving moment, I remember when he stupidly fell on this backward counter, I was in the last row, got up on my feet and screamed as loud I could to cheer him... :eek::

Thank you for sharing! I have lost count of the times I’ve watched Nice RJ…The scream and the gasp at the fall and the rest of it…It’s like a drama. I wish I had been there! You are lucky to come across such a performance at first competition live.

And, I had a similar feeling as the second sentence of the tweet:

"I feel like crying when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying. Is this a sign of old age ? (laughs)"

Also, I feel my heart being warmed up when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying :eek::

@SuzyQ, you are like a mind-reader! I expected you to translate the caption:p. (I wanted to put it, but I gave up. Such type of translation is most difficult, where Sentence is short and needs some sense to deliver the humorous nuance.) . Of course, about another twitter @alia instrudeced! GJ! :yay:

I had the same feelings. That was the most touching thing to me.

I like the mad! Lovely photo collection of this summer shows!

Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Congrats!:cheer: (Wow, you also went to that GPF 2014?) Have a fun time!

No, I wasn't there last year. GPF2015/2016 is going to be my first competition live actually. 2014/2015 is the first season I followed as a more than casual fan, definitely because of Yuzu, and I figured I need to seize the opportunity when it comes along. I'm really happpy that so many fans from here are going, it's always fun to talk everything over afterwards. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.