Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 726 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Yuzu could definitely be Takeru Satoh's costar , the cool actor who was recently asked who he wanted to meet before dying and replayed he wanted to meet Yuzuru Hanyu and to learn to skate from him. Since Takeru is OOR Taka's best friend, OOR would certainly make the soundtrack , it would be a world success !:laugh:

Because of Yuzu I use to listen to OOR and to watch japanese films, my husband says I'm totally crazy! Yuzuuuuuuu!!!!!:rofl2:

I also started listening to OOR :laugh: they have nice songs.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Actually I'm addicted to this amazing band, their sound is so powerful and expressive and Taka's voice is a gift from heaven :luv17:

totally! his voice is really expressive :luv17: I actually already knew the band but never listened to any song of them because they never catched my attention.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Sharing from YHIFG FB

This is golden Yuzu's NHK 2015 SP Italian ESP with English sub - translated & subbed by Lys Alton & Carolina Corsali

Young Romeo stsq? gif by weibo 无溺游戏 - shared by Echo Cheng

According to a Phiten staff, all Yuzuru's Phiten products have his name engraved on it. You can see ゆづ (Yuzu) on the black necklace in this pic. His Phiten necklaces are also specially designed so that they are very secure, different from the usual ones sold in the store. A fan made an enquiry because she was wondering how they stay secure and was worried they might fall off when he skates in competition. The normal ones are secured by a magnetic clasp. - source http://sumirewing.com/phiten-yuzuname/, shared by Angelica Yuzu

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Sharing from YHIFG FB

This is golden Yuzu's NHK 2015 SP Italian ESP with English sub - translated & subbed by Lys Alton & Carolina Corsali

Young Romeo stsq? gif by weibo 无溺游戏 - shared by Echo Cheng

According to a Phiten staff, all Yuzuru's Phiten products have his name engraved on it. You can see ゆづ (Yuzu) on the black necklace in this pic. His Phiten necklaces are also specially designed so that they are very secure, different from the usual ones sold in the store. A fan made an enquiry because she was wondering how they stay secure and was worried they might fall off when he skates in competition. The normal ones are secured by a magnetic clasp. - source http://sumirewing.com/phiten-yuzuname/, shared by Angelica Yuzu

thank you for sharing and to the translators :luv17: I love to watch his programs with different commentators

tzazu

Medalist
I have mixed feelings with OOR, love their previous albums, especially Zankyo Reference, but JinseixBoku wa and 35XXXV ,so-so:hopelessness:

Last edited:

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Last edited:

fireovertheice

On the Ice

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Yuzu removing layers is an event by itself :biggrin:

:bow: Yuzu fans are amazing!!!

They met up at ice shows and everyone bring their homemade Yuzu's souvenirs #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 :love: to exchange among themselves as gifts...
......in the end these were what they bring homes #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14 , #15, #16, #17 :eeking:

I saw one tweeted the Seimei pouches that she made, they were lovely but I cannot find the tweet now :(

I remember a member here said she got free Yuzu files from japanese fans, amazing indeed :luv17:

PrincessBeany

Rinkside
After Worlds I had a number of comments on my blog from Yuzu fans about how they'll stop watching skating once he retires. This made me sad. While I don't want to think about Yuzu retiring, I wrote a blog post about how we'll move on together and find new favourites when the time comes.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
More info, the above Italian Eurosport NHK Yuzu SP was by Max Ambesi & Angelo Dolfini. The "Welcome on Planet Hanyu. Population one: only him" is Max's trademark now (info by Carolina Corsali)

Do you (or someone else) know the link for the Italian commentary of Eurosport Channel of the NHK Yuzu FS ? Also without English subs is okay (I am Italian and I can also help to translate it, if it is not done yet).

I cannot find Italian commentary of Eurosport Channel of the NHK Yuzu FS, but I found this Rai commentary in the media thread.

For the SP translation someone mentioned " "sa di averla fatta grossa oggi" ahah this expression used in this context and right after this stunning performance makes me laugh so hard but loses sth in translation in english XD hilariuos!". Do you know which minutes in the video is this? Thank you.

I remember a member here said she got free Yuzu files from japanese fans, amazing indeed :luv17:
Yes, Pamigena :yay:

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thank you so much Alia :)!
Do you (or someone else) know the link for the Italian commentary of Eurosport Channel of the NHK Yuzu FS ? Also without English subs is okay (I am Italian and I can also help to translate it, if it is not done yet).
I cannot find Italian commentary of Eurosport Channel of the NHK Yuzu FS, but I found this Rai commentary in the media thread.

This is the Eurosport Channel of the NHK Yuzu FS? (dailymotion)

Geo1

On the Ice
Thank you so much Alia :)!

I found this which was posted by Elaine C:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3...nyu-nhk15-fs-ita-replica-del-10-12-2015_sport

More videos of Italian Eurosport commentary on the FS of Yuzuru Hanyu at NHK Trophy can be found at the following site, including Italian Eurosport commentary on the SP and FS of Yuzuru Hanyu at the GPF in Barcelona:

http://www.dailymotion.com/elechicca

Edit: Oh good. Hamaguri found the right video.

Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
More info, the above Italian Eurosport NHK Yuzu SP was by Max Ambesi & Angelo Dolfini. The "Welcome on Planet Hanyu. Population one: only him" is Max's trademark now (info by Carolina Corsali)

For the SP translation someone mentioned " "sa di averla fatta grossa oggi" ahah this expression used in this context and right after this stunning performance makes me laugh so hard but loses sth in translation in english XD hilariuos!". Do you know which minutes in the video is this? Thank you.

Yes, Pamigena :yay:

good memory :biggrin:, thank you.

Esopian

Final Flight
After Worlds I had a number of comments on my blog from Yuzu fans about how they'll stop watching skating once he retires. This made me sad. While I don't want to think about Yuzu retiring, I wrote a blog post about how we'll move on together and find new favourites when the time comes.

Love your post about this topic and your blog is lovely! :agree:

I think we'll all be sad when Yuzu retires from competition, but let's cherish the time he still has in the competitive figure skating field (till 2018). Also since he has considered continuing past 2018, there's still hope ... who knows? ;) I believe even outside of figure skating he'll be extremely successful, as an ambassador for winter sports, representative of Sendai, or perhaps even a top model and actor.

Last edited:

giulia95

Medalist

it is at 6:56.:)

alia jackson

Record Breaker
I believe even outside of figure skating he'll be extremely successfully, as an ambassador for winter sports, representative of Sendai, or perhaps even a top model and actor.

He will, that's why I really am most looking forward to his career outside of figure skating. On top of the above, he can continue being ambassador for Red Cross and earthquake rebuilding, and product consultant for Phiten & Nintendo.

He can be a motivational speaker as he is a source of inspiration even beyond figure skating. His ability to logically analyse, and the eloquent and thoughtfulness of his speeches and interviews, he can even hold ministerial positions.

The opportunities with his degree, he may pioneer something....“I have an interest in psychology, statistics and mathematics, and believe that, through the scientific method of human sciences, I can improve my figure skating techniques and ability to express myself". "I enjoy psychology and especially sensory information engineering, which I am studying now. I want to study them hard because they are directly linked to skating. ”

With his talents, abilities and drive, the world is an oyster for him there are endless possibilities.

it is at 6:56.:)
Thank you

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Yuzu could definitely be Takeru Satoh's costar , the cool actor who was recently asked who he wanted to meet before dying and replayed he wanted to meet Yuzuru Hanyu and to learn to skate from him. Since Takeru is OOR Taka's best friend, OOR would certainly make the soundtrack , it would be a world success !:laugh:

Because of Yuzu I use to listen to OOR and to watch japanese films, my husband says I'm totally crazy! Yuzuuuuuuu!!!!!:rofl2:

this mad for mobile seems to fit "take me to the top" of oor to vertigo. actually, last night, i read your guys comments and thought,whats oor? and serched it (i didnt know them:drama:.) their music is so cool!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.