"First time in the middle in the pyramid!!"
"But it seems girls are beneath him in the pyramid too (laughs)"

Everyone thinks the same. The fanart link introduced by alia;

https://twitter.com/wahuwahueriko/status/626919926637441024

The tweet says (as imaginary talks);

"Boys, you form the base. Oh, Yuzuru is here, in the second!"

:laugh2:

And, I had a similar feeling as the second sentence of the tweet:

"I feel like crying when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying. Is this a sign of old age ? (laughs)"

Also, I feel my heart being warmed up when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying :eek::

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Who is going to Barcelona ?
I'm also a bit worried for the prices if the GPF actually comes to France...
I'm mostly a lurker in this topic, but definitely a Yuzuru Hanyu fan. I'll be there. Barcelona 2014 was too much fun not to go again. :laugh:
And barring unforeseen circumstances, totally planning to go to Marseille, too. Price-wise, I don't think it'll be much different than Barcelona. I already looked at hotels and flights. :eek::

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Wow! How many members will be at GPF in Barcelona? I am expecting a lot of reports!

Thank you for your cheering up about NHK tickets! I’m sure Japanese competition tickets horror stories must surprise overseas fans… It’s sometimes rediculous..

Yes it was my first competition live (what a start !! :))
At this time I was vowing a cult to Daisuke Takahashi and knew almost nothing about Yuzuru. But during his free, I fell in love. It was such a moving moment, I remember when he stupidly fell on this backward counter, I was in the last row, got up on my feet and screamed as loud I could to cheer him... :eek::

Thank you for sharing! I have lost count of the times I’ve watched Nice RJ…The scream and the gasp at the fall and the rest of it…It’s like a drama. I wish I had been there! You are lucky to come across such a performance at first competition live.

And, I had a similar feeling as the second sentence of the tweet:

"I feel like crying when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying. Is this a sign of old age ? (laughs)"

Also, I feel my heart being warmed up when I see Yuzuru relaxing and enjoying :eek::

@SuzyQ, you are like a mind-reader! I expected you to translate the caption:p. (I wanted to put it, but I gave up. Such type of translation is most difficult, where Sentence is short and needs some sense to deliver the humorous nuance.) . Of course, about another twitter @alia instrudeced! GJ! :yay:

I had the same feelings. That was the most touching thing to me.

I like the mad! Lovely photo collection of this summer shows!

Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Congrats!:cheer: (Wow, you also went to that GPF 2014?) Have a fun time!

No, I wasn't there last year. GPF2015/2016 is going to be my first competition live actually. 2014/2015 is the first season I followed as a more than casual fan, definitely because of Yuzu, and I figured I need to seize the opportunity when it comes along. I'm really happpy that so many fans from here are going, it's always fun to talk everything over afterwards. :yes:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
No, I wasn't there last year. GPF2015/2016 is going to be my first competition live actually. 2014/2015 is the first season I followed as a more than casual fan, definitely because of Yuzu, and I figured I need to seize the opportunity when it comes along. I'm really happpy that so many fans from here are going, it's always fun to talk everything over afterwards. :yes:

You are like me the last season:yes:. The NHK and Japanese Nationals 2014 were my first experience with competition live (As for me, at Men’s competition, I just felt nervous worrying about yuzu)... Watching FS live is rather different to on TV. GPF2014 was wonderful. May GPF2015 bring more excitement!

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
One more here! :cheer:

Being so excited to this! Why is it just Aug now????:laugh:

Wow!:cheer: Please let us know your impression.
I know your feelings but it’s good now is still August. There must be much excitement on the way to December:laugh:.

Pika

Final Flight
With the number of fans going to Barcelona, I'm afraid the forum might explode under the amount of reports, comments it's gonna be craaazyyy :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.