Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season | Page 433 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcq

Record Breaker
it looks they really are waiting for really hard training to Worlds this time, looking by how easily they are taking things now

Well, maybe they changed strategy? During worlds, AC and SC this year he had stellar first day practice but then bombed the competition. While at NHK his practice was a bit of a mess and so-so but he performed pretty well. Though, I personally think how he did at practice has nothing to do with how he will perform. His GPF practice last year was great.

cherryncy

On the Ice
I love seeing him in black, but will Yuzu ever wear any training clothes more colourful? I wouldn't mind fifty shades of grey, blue or even pink

Another video showing the last minute of the practice and the entire birthday song. It's on weibo so I'm not sure if you can see it without an account.

Last edited:

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I love seeing him in black, but will Yuzu ever wear any training clothes more colourful? I wouldn't mind fifty shades of grey, blue or even pink

Another video showing the last minute of the practice and the entire birthday song. It's on weibo so I'm not sure if you can see it without an account.

click the link but i guess since i don't have a weibo account it's not working for me :(

cherryncy

On the Ice
I can watch it without an account! :thank:

Great to know! Then I won't hesitate to share weibo's resources here

click the link but i guess since i don't have a weibo account it's not working for me :(

Given that an account is not a requisite, you may try refreshing the page. I occasionally have problems with watching videos on weibo too, it is buggy and often doesn't load. It may not work on mobiles as well.

Last edited:

mcq

Record Breaker
Anyway, it does seem like he take it slow. The pop was an intentional pop (I don't think he will took off and checked out like that if he intended to do it right) and he skipped all spins and also Chsq. Hopefully he will do fairly well tomorrow :cheer:

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Phew, made it to the rink just in time for Senior men's practice today... the last session of the day. The lady selling tickets had already packed up, but she kindly got the security guard to let us in anyway :-D

I took a few photos, and I hope to take many more over the next few days. I won't really sort/upload them til I get home, but here's a little something from today:
http://photos.phantomkabocha.com/FigureSkating/Temp/P1140290_01.jpg

"Get even stronger!!!"
http://photos.phantomkabocha.com/FigureSkating/Temp/P1140341_01.jpg

eta

Medalist
Woke up to 7 :eeking: new pages!

Yay to Yuzu drawing last~ Fingers-crossed that the ice gets fixed...

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
Given that an account is not a requisite, you may try refreshing the page. I occasionally have problems with watching videos on weibo too, it is buggy and often doesn't load. It may not work on mobiles as well.

i tried refreshing, erasing the history but still nothing work for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.