Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 258 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankifeather

Final Flight
The first thing I thought of in the Javi farewell video is he actually bothered to set his hair nicely and properly. He sometimes doesn't even do that for Japanese interviews haha.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The first thing I thought of in the Javi farewell video is he actually bothered to set his hair nicely and properly. He sometimes doesn't even do that for Japanese interviews haha.

well, after the way Yuzu snarked - affectionately of course! - at Javi's just out of bed look and skate durig CiONTU... Ahem. Not that I laughed, of course.

Imov

Medalist
Yuzu's message was well thought of.
I wonder if everyday during practice when he sees Javi he goes like "Thank goodness Javi said Yes."
I don't know if Javi even bothered to look into that much.
Hearing this made me realize how important small decisions can really make.
Because if Javi said "No", history could have changed.
There might have been no 2 Yuzuru Hanyu OGM plaques in TCC. (But I honestly believe Yuzu would have still made ways and means to get them 2 OGM)
Javi would have been motivated differently.
I am just thankful everything happend, even if good things do come to an end.
It was a glorious finish.

Amef

Final Flight
Do you think Yuzu is gonna be in the new NHK documentary? Or is it just gonna be interviewing other people about him??

yude

Record Breaker
Do you think Yuzu is gonna be in the new NHK documentary? Or is it just gonna be interviewing other people about him??

Reading the description of the program, I don't expect new interview or footage of Yuzuru, but it would be great if we are able to see small unseen scenes.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Reading the description of the program, I don't expect new interview or footage of Yuzuru, but it would be great if we are able to see small unseen scenes.

And it'll be lovely to hear the other people (isn't Dick Button among them?)

yude

Record Breaker
I guess Yuzuru has been watching and cheering for his club mates on PC screen through this weekend (and doing the research about other skaters and how the judges is doing :biggrin:).

Meanwhile, I am not watching almost anything, what is this time difference :drama:

DiamondDust

Final Flight
Urgh... is really Worlds that he'll be skating next? I really want to watch him skate...*glum* on the other hand congratulations for receiving the Asahi sports award. :)

yude

Record Breaker
Yesterday, I watched the videos of PC Olympics including his arrival, official practices and press cons. And it is amazing to see almost all Japanese commentators believed Yuzuru's injury was healed :biggrin: (to me, Machida was the only one who seemed to be still skeptical).

Imov

Medalist
Yesterday, I watched the videos of PC Olympics including his arrival, official practices and press cons. And it is amazing to see almost all Japanese commentators believed Yuzuru's injury was healed :biggrin: (to me, Machida was the only one who seemed to be still skeptical).
Since Machinda is so skillful in movement and expression he probably sensed something was off.
But Yuzu was so into his Oscar winning performance of psyching everyone out.
And he did it so well, owned it and won it. It really makes me feel so proud. The power of his strong mind and sheer will.

Status
Not open for further replies.