Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 172 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

ankifeather

Final Flight
Don't know what the caption means but 😲 :love2:

ETA: @ankifeather , do you do anything special to make your tweets embed?

When leaving comments just press the 'media' icon (the one that looks like a movie reel) and then copy the URL of the tweet you want to embed into the pop up window.

Here I've embedded your tweet in prior post

This Blinding Lights solo is hot! I hope we get better recordings of it in the later shows.

Edit: Opening Blinding Lights solo from today's broadcast with much better angle

Last edited:

Fourleaf Clover

Rinkside
Country
Philippines
Twitter Hanyu fans are wildin' out!

Sooo much thirst over the sheer white shirt and LGC pants..

Yuzu's "main character" energy at it's peak!

Nachi

On the Ice
Well, I'd say that's more than a nice treat. I am totally exhausted from having bad nights because I had to work for uni a lot the last few weeks so it's my first real weekend since weeks. I'm melting away 😂

Nachi

On the Ice
Really pleasing to the eye ♥! I see how much he's matured. That's what I love in all the other "older" skaters as well ^^.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Yuzu now has a website with KOSE. And now he has a movie??? A skincare/cosmetics brand???? I don't know what this is. There are products themed after Yuzuru. Here's the link.

ankifeather

Final Flight
Yuzu now has a website with KOSE. And now he has a movie??? A skincare/cosmetics brand???? I don't know what this is. There are products themed after Yuzuru. Here's the link.

KOSE is one of Japans largest cosmetic brands. Hanyu has been KOSE's ambassador since 2019. He specifically collaborates with the Sekkisei line.

The Origin costume has recently been put on display at KOSE's flagship store in Japan. It actually has multiple colour of gemstones on it, not just black and gold. They imposed a 2min limit on looking at it as there was a line of people to see it.
E22mvY_VoAAWRsA-575x1024.jpg

Last edited:

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Wow I have been out of figure skating for a long time. I just found out this amazing star suffers from asthma, my admiration just shot up 200%.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hanyu appeared in a baseball game in Japan yesterday with a message for Tohoku on the big screen

Nishikawa's 2021 Cool sleep campaign with new files design

Thanks for this. I have dropped out of the boards (and sport) after the latest round of anti-Yuzu fan hounding in the main section pushed me off, but I still sometimes lurk in the fests of the skaters I still love, so appreciate seeing bits of my boys.

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Thanks for this. I have dropped out of the boards (and sport) after the latest round of anti-Yuzu fan hounding in the main section pushed me off, but I still sometimes lurk in the fests of the skaters I still love, so appreciate seeing bits of my boys.
Who in blazes would be anti-Yuzu???