Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 146 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

yude

Record Breaker
New Hanyu files out for Xylitol gum

I want to get this while I am not sure if the shops in my neighborhood have it or not. I like the size of the files which would fit to the size of my bag for work. Many of the fans say they will use it as mask case (I don't know about your countries but we often put mask in the case when we take it off for meals, or when we bring clean mask).

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow! This is stunning 😍! I'm always happy to find new art of Yuzu. It brightens up the grey days we have since the start of autumn...and for whatever reason, the sun came out after I saw the art xD

There is so much stunning Yuzu art....

yude

Record Breaker
The second half of talk show for "Yuzuru Hanyu SEASON PHOTOBOOK 2015-16" was uploaded. I love the photo around 6:00, he is so adorable like a baby animal :LOL: Tanaka-san said he felt sorry for Yuzuru in the very first seconds of Ballad 1, because he really wanted to be silent but he had to take photos with other photographers making big noise. About hydroblading in SEIMEI, he said he could shoot it from the front only in countries like Canada and USA since they always set the camera areas beside the judges seats, and it doesn't happen in Japan. He had never taken pictures of the screen of the venue before, but in case of Yuzuru, he thought he should do it in order to share the records, too. From 20:00, we can see the unpublished photos, SEIMEI pose in black T shirt is beautiful 🥰

Last edited:

ankifeather

Final Flight
The KOSE x Yuzuru collaboration cosmetics set is coming in November and available for sale in Japan, China, HK, Taiwan and Korea.

https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/202010160000445.html?
13785890.jpg
13785892.jpg

And the newspaper ad for it :)

o1080088114835721986.jpg

Last edited:

yude

Record Breaker
Reminded on twitter of the anniversary of the debut of Seimei...

I remember the day he debuted SEIMEI, I was on the other forum and we were chatting gathering the fans' reports of DOI on that day. Lucky fans at the venue said on twitter the title of Yuzuru's new program was called "せいめい"(seimei), but many of us thought its meaning was ”生命"(seimei, it means LIFE). But it was actually "晴明"(seimei, a person's name Abeno Seimei) and very Japanese music, and we ran to YT to find the movie soundtrack 😂 It was funny and nice memory☺️ (Now I've just looked up in the web dictionary and there were about 6 words pronouns "seimei" but they have all different Kanji, but I can say 生命 is the most common.)

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
I remember the day he debuted SEIMEI, I was on the other forum and we were chatting gathering the fans' reports of DOI on that day. Lucky fans at the venue said on twitter the title of Yuzuru's new program was called "せいめい"(seimei), but many of us thought its meaning was ”生命"(seimei, it means LIFE). But it was actually "晴明"(seimei, a person's name Abeno Seimei) and very Japanese music, and we ran to YT to find the movie soundtrack 😂 It was funny and nice memory☺️ (Now I've just looked up in the web dictionary and there were about 6 words pronouns "seimei" but they have all different Kanji, but I can say 生命 is the most common.)
Haha, I thought it was 生命, too! The commentators explained soon after, and now I will wonder for the rest of my life if I would have figured it out from the program and costume if they hadn't.

yude

Record Breaker
I am so excited for Yuzuru's new program :LOL: But the question is when we are able to see it and I do wonder if Yuzuru will participate in Japanese nationals. I saw the criteria by JSF for WC some weeks ago and according to that, I think he can get a spot based on the current world ranking. JSF announced yesterday that the nationals would be planning to have 50% of seating capacity of the venue, but personally I don't want him to feel responsibility for that. I will just sit and wait for the day he shows us new SP ☺️

yude

Record Breaker
Here is the first half of Mr. Tanaka's talk show for "Yuzuru Hanyu SEASON PHOTOBOOK 2016-17". Many adorable photos are there and Tanaka-san kept saying "kawaii" 😂 And how didn't I know that TCC jacket existed, I guess I had not paid enough attention to it :drama: The photo is at 7:00 and the jacket has his name on it. Tanaka-san says he usually takes about 10,000 pictures of Yuzuru only in WC (out of 40,000 pictures of the whole competition) , and really likes Yuzuru's "hair antenna" and the movement of pushing his hair back.