Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 161 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The President of the Uesugi Kenshin society (the legend on which Yuzu's free was based) has apparently written to say how wonderful and moving he found it 🥰 and Japanese fans are busy with articles and explanations for overseas fans of all the significant and deeper elements that Yuzu has brought to it. Our boy's intellect and imagination is deeper than people realise...

And on a lighter note, this fanart is adorable... poor Pooh-san

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay Yuzuru, health care workers in Japan are probably weeping into their morning coffee all over Japan, or at least misting up and cheering. And it's handwritten...

"You all aren't numbers, you're not magic, you are the irreplaceable flame of life. I - we - will not forget that."

denise3lz

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Fragment of only existing episode of 1969 TV series "Heaven and Earth"
is titled "天と地との川中島" on 6'30" YouTube clip.
I am afraid copyright strike so don't put direct link here.

It started from original op then scene from 4th battle of Kawanakajima in 1561
highlighted single combat between Uesugi Kenshin and Takeda Shingen in October 28.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just can't get over how good the Heaven & Earth program is. I've rewatched it countless times and every time I notice another choreographic intricacy or musical touch. I really hope he keeps this program for Olympics. An epic program for an epic 3-time Olympic gold.

It's uncanny how the Beijing Olympic rink could almost have been designed as a backdrop for Heaven & Earth...:rock::laugh: as well as the logo.

Likeadream

Rinkside
I just can't get over how good the Heaven & Earth program is. I've rewatched it countless times and every time I notice another choreographic intricacy or musical touch. I really hope he keeps this program for Olympics. An epic program for an epic 3-time Olympic gold.
I agree. This program is amazing. I dare to say it's my favorite of his free programs 😱! Can't wait to see if and how he will upgrade the layout.
Among SPs Chopin still remains my favourite. A masterpiece.

yude

Record Breaker
Artists, musicians, composers, leading dancers, praising Yuzuru and the artistry of his new programs in this new magazine... translations I am sure will be coming

There isn't bookstore anymore in my neighborhood so I've ordered this magazine yesterday on Amazon, and it says it is "best seller" and I have to wait until next weekend. Yes, I knew I was late :laugh:
I hope the translations will come soon:giggle: