Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 246 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

Magill

Record Breaker
From what I read, the sale of the 1207 watches of this limited edition is starting on 29th at 12:07 Beijing time. There will be four watches hand signed by Yuzuru Hanyu in a special lottery, and another special lottery for the watches written n°1111, 1207, 1944, 2022 and 4500 (for the 4.5 rotations of the true Quadruple Axel, also known as Yon-Axel).
The speculations as to which program will be represented are now rather fixed on Ten to Chi to.
And here's a beautiful compilation of Citizen "hidden treasures" - Yuzuru photos hidden in the shadows and retrieved by fans in the recent countdown to tomorrow's announcements. So beautiful. And see the comments :love:

Arigato

Final Flight
Country
United-States
f1dfc310201650acc9cfdf1528e070e5.gif

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh my god... the newest ad for the Citizen watch (it's theme is Tenchi, I think) is gorgeous. Utterly utterly gorgeous.

(So is the watch, by the way :) Limited edition, the first 1207 out of a total of 4500. The Chinese fans are so lucky... )

Last edited:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And it's been announced that Yuzuru's Saga shows are estimated by the prefecture to have brought in over 482M yen. No wonder every Japanese city would love to welcome him.

Magill

Record Breaker
Oh my god... the newest ad for the Citizen watch (it's theme is Tenchi, I think) is gorgeous. Utterly utterly gorgeous.

(So is the watch, by the way :) Limited edition, the first 1207 out of a total of 4500. The Chinese fans are so lucky... )

This ad is just sooooooooooo gorgeous! Yuzu is such a great model, so classy and unique, no wonder these great brands go after him ! And, yes, Chinese fans are very lucky, the watch is a thing of beauty, too!

Last edited:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This as is just sooooooooooo gorgeous! Yuzu is such a great model, so classy and unique, no wonder these great brands go after him ! And, yes, Chinese fans are very lucky, the watch is a thing of beauty, too!
In how many sports is a competitive GOAT also the most physically beautiful (certainly male, arguably male or female) in the sport? Plus have the backstory, the philanthropy, the intelligence...

Magill

Record Breaker
Notte Stellata 2024 Behind the scenes will be broadcast on Nippon TV terrestrial channel on Sunday April 21 at 4.25 pm . Hoping for lots of interesting stuff, like the last year's NS BTS :)

Magill

Record Breaker
I really like his August 2023 ELLE Japan cover. It's beautiful.
This is so very true. I love it, too!
And I think he's really grown as a model, too, and his photoshoots are amazing. AERA blue (Fall 2022), AERA red (August 2023), Elle./Gucci (August 2023). now Citizen - they all have been truly spectacular sessions!

Last edited:

Magill

Record Breaker
Here's from Yuzuru on the new watch from the Yuzuru Hanyu Citizen collection (with English trranslation by Sarah SS - :thank:)

And here's the watch itself at a close-up, a thing of beauty marked with Yuzuru's autograph

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yuzu's axels are pure art. I guess that is one of the things that makes the difference.

The first batch of watches apparently is already sold out (not a surprise, really)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Yuzu's axels are pure art. I guess that is one of the things that makes the difference.

The first batch of watches apparently is already sold out (not a surprise, really)
From what I understand, the first 1207 were sold out in no time, but after a few hours there were still 700+ watches left from the total 4500. I suppose that they've been sold out many hours ago now...

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
And it's been announced that Yuzuru's Saga shows are estimated by the prefecture to have brought in over 482M yen. No wonder every Japanese city would love to welcome him.
It's no wonder that Gatagoro, the Saga Prefecture mascot, still evokes Yuzuru Hanyu on a regular basis, here after watching the Notte Stellata broadcast (Carmina Burana final scene) and saying: « There was great love there! Gtaaah! » (DeepL translation)
https://twitter.com/gatagoro/status/1773356242909487362

Who can wonder if an envious other mascot who has no way to relate to Yuzuru Hanyu, reproaches Gatagoro to be clinging on Yuzuru Hanyu?
https://twitter.com/isaking2013/status/1770794163283378649

The mascot drama is going on!