Russian Ladies Team for EC 2015: facts, speculations and drama | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Russian Ladies Team for EC 2015: facts, speculations and drama

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I still believe most of this is just to create drama for better ratings.

This fuss and muddy drama happening just before the Nationals sharply contrast to the upcoming Japan's Nationals.:biggrin: The Japanese squad for the men's discipline is packed and currently will be the most toughest filed in the world just like the ladies skaters of Russia. The JPN federation may need some drama to attract a great attention from the world for Japanese Nationals :popcorn:

Last edited:

Roman09

Final Flight
The audio recording of words Mozer about Lipnitskaya is published
http://lifenews.ru/news/147671
LifeNews publishes audio where Mozer venomously speaks of Lipnitskaya and Tutberudze
P.S. The voice on the audio recording absolutely in accuracy is similar to a voice Mozer, and she says these ugly words!

Last edited:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
In this situation I am on Tutberidze's side. It is quite ugly to say at least ...the things that Mozer has said. V/T are world champions, European champions and etc. - it is justifying to send them to Worlds without participation in Nationals.
My guestion to her - if Sotnikova is that great, why hasn't she won any senior titles apart from Nationals and Olympics? Julia is far more succesful in this area...

To say I am disappointed is to say nothing...

starlight97

Final Flight
LifeNews publishes audio where Mozer venomously speaks of Lipnitskaya and Tutberudze
P.S. The voice on the audio recording absolutely in accuracy is similar to a voice Mozer, and she says these ugly words!

Ouch.
Now this exposes pretty clearly that she lied when she said she was misquoted and pretended she didn't say anything.
In German we say "Lügen haben kurze Beine" meaning "Lies have short legs". They don't get far...
I honestly didn't expect Mozer to speak like this, she always seemed very considerate and peaceful.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
:shocked: Tell me now about lost respect, Moser. Wow... I have no words.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Wow. I feel bad for being entertained by people's real lives, but this is turning into some Grade A drama. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

There really are two separate storylines here: the skating itself and then the press. To be clear, as entertaining as this "backstage" stuff is to me, I hope everyone throws down and skates wonderfully at Nationals.

Alba

Record Breaker
There really are two separate storylines here: the skating itself and then the press. To be clear, as entertaining as this "backstage" stuff is to me, I hope everyone throws down and skates wonderfully at Nationals.

Me too. I really hope all the girls rock in this competition and leave the war to the "adults".

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
The way the Russian federation have been conducting themselves in the last couple of years is a crying shame,

Good for Eteri for confronting them,

And may the skaters we all love survive the ugliness that is brought forward by the people in charge of their destinies.

buch

Match Penalty
Mozer is not only hater but also a coward afterwards.
I wonder if now Volosozhar is going to show some remorse towards her colleague from golden Russian team? :scowl:
You know - just a basic sign of decency, one simple sentence like "I don't agree with my coach's words, Julia is my friend from Olympic team".

This is the moment Tatiana.

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I`m totally shocked by madam Mozer. Instead of apologizing, she began to refuse clumsily and to deny the obvious things now:
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/768289

- Do you want to apologize before Tutberidze now, you can't really think she's unprefessional, can you?
- She's absolutely professional! All coaches working on the level of National team are professional........

That was NOT an apology :frown: Terrible. Now she can't say if the audio is authentic or fake, because she didn't hear it. And after that she confirmed everything she said there. Mda..

starlight97

Final Flight
This is becoming a complete joke. I'm really surprised with Mozer.

I'm mainly disappointed, I always viewed her differently.
And the more I read from federation people and other coaches the more respect Eteri gains from me.

MalAssada

Medalist
Just assume you said it and apologize, Mozer :rolleye: This can't keep going. Now not only you are rude, but you have also lied... twice?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Wow.. the type of drama unfold really does justify the title of this thread :laugh2: Skates, Lies and Audio tapes.
I feel exhausted before the competition even begins.

Here's what I want Xmas at Russia ladies

1. Anna
2. Julia
3. Liza
4. Elena

See RSF goes into further Dallas drama mode. Who want to count how many 70s+ and 140s+ at Russia Nationals. Heheheh...evil sarcastic laugh. Happy holidays everyone!

Alba

Record Breaker
Wow.. the type of drama unfold really does justify the title of this thread :laugh2: Skates, Lies and Audio tapes.

It looks like Klinton&Lewinsky case. I did not know that woman, I did not do that. I did know her...... :laugh: