2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS

zebobes

Final Flight
I'm so sad for Alex. Get well soon!

On a side note, it looks like the US men will only have one spot at each JGP next season, but unbelievably, they just scraped in to getting 3 spots at worlds next season.

Congratulations to Matteo on medaling!

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
Can't hear this Rachmaninoff's concerto without thinking about Mao.

Erokhov is skating well, but can't help comparing precence on ice. (just after typed that he fell :( )

frida80

Record Breaker
I'm so sad for Alex. Get well soon!

On a side note, it looks like the US men will only have one spot at each JGP next season, but unbelievably, they just scraped in to getting 3 spots at worlds next season.

Congratulations to Matteo on medaling!

Considering the depth of US junior men, that's a nightmare. The US had three men in the JGP final this season.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I wanted Erokhov to win anyway, but I also hope that Eteri doesn't forget she's got boys in her group as well!!! They need a bit of love and attention too. :)

Skatefan15

On the Ice
What a shame! Quads! Can we just get over that obsession and enjoy solid triples and wonderful artistry!
Frankly, I think Quads add excitement to the sport! It's more of if you can't do one don't try it until it's consistent. I don't think Alex needed it to win:sad21: Also Quads is how the sport advances...

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Considering the depth of US junior men, that's a nightmare. The US had three men in the JGP final this season.

Wait, but wouldn't we be the 4th country? meaning 2 spots in 7 events? or is that top 3 countries?