2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS

zebobes

Final Flight
Considering the depth of US junior men, that's a nightmare. The US had three men in the JGP final this season.

Being the 4th country, they will get first dibs on the leftovers, but yes, the US definitely could use as many JGP spots as possible.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, he needs a lot of work on stuff, but so does everyone here. Not the best year for junior men.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
No. Top three.

Nooooo... at least we get 1st dibs on spots, Canada will have Orzel, Phan, Gogolev, and who else? Italy will have who? considering that Rizzo is aging out and probably wants to do GPs and CSs anyway

Plus one in seven events:
Alexei
Camden
Tomoki
Alexei
Camden
Tomoki
Someone else

+ any first dibs spots forfeited by Russia, Italy, or Canada

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Alexey Erokhov seemed little knocked off ballance, maybe by what happened with Alexei?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i think one of the best decision Eteri made was to include Daniil to her team, love how encouraging and geniune he looks to be

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
This comp is a bit messed up... happy to see Rizzo on the podium but he's on there after being sixth in each segment...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Nooooo... at least we get 1st dibs on spots, Canada will have Orzel, Phan, Gogolev, and who else? Italy will have who? considering that Rizzo is aging out and probably wants to do GPs and CSs anyway

Plus one in seven events:
Alexei
Camden
Tomoki
Alexei
Camden
Tomoki
Someone else

+ any first dibs spots forfeited by Russia, Italy, or Canada

Italy has Daniel Grassl who attempts 4Lz in competitions, but dont remember other names :slink:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Congrats Alexey and absolutely wonderfully done, young Artur! :yahoo:
Also very pleased with Roman's recovery. He redeemed himself! :agree:

I would have placed Phan over Rizzo, but Team Italia is having the time of their lives, so why not.

Speedy recovery, Alexei K. :thumbsup:

Azikin

Medalist
Erokhov's 4T+3T combo was a thing of beauty.. to bad didn't keep up.. but a deserved win for team Eteri non the less! :hap10:

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Hmmmm, Erokhov is on one hand good on jumps, on the other hand he has not an on the ice-personality. Something is lacking and i cannot put my finger what :scratch2: . Kudos to him for skating after Alexei's injury.

The most happy i am about Danielian.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I miss Koshiro...these 2 Japanese guys are not memorable to me at all.

Yeah, well then maybe Koshiro should consider going back to Japan to get proper rehab for his injury. That way he might be able to compete again.

Hoping Alexei's injury isn't serious. Wishing him a quick and full recovery.

Congratulations to the medalist!