2024 Tallink Hotels Cup | Feb 15-18 | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2024 Tallink Hotels Cup | Feb 15-18

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Those caring coaches :love: Edit, is it Anna Levandi?

No, that's Kristina's Mum that's with her, Alina Shkuleta-Gromova.

Kristina is like Arlet in that she is coached by her mother.

When Mum's not wearing a headscarf, you can really see how much they are alike!

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Honestly, the fact that Niina broke her foot, spent a significant amount of time off the ice, and came back so soon to competition with such a solid skate is actually insane. It wasn't her ideal program, but the fact that she can do a long program with lutzes and flips is just incredible. The axels seem to be a struggle for her, she didn't do a single clean one in competition, but I think it was her left foot that was broken and so maybe there's just not the muscle strength back yet in that foot.

figureskatingandrainbows

Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
This is Rion's last outing of this program, which is such a shame because I love it so much. Her consistency with the 4T has improved so much this season, and she has everything to be a great skater, so hopefully she can shine next season and finally make that World team.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm very happy Niina is back, but I don't think she's really fit again. I hope they didn't rush her comeback.

That's a thing I always fear when skaters are coming back from injury. That they are coming back too soon.

But she has done remarkably well here. She is going to be the best of the non-Japanese girls. And that is a great achievement in itself, even without adding in a broken foot.

:cheer: WELL DONE NIINA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Mako started out so strongly, but then she tried for three 3Lzs and didn't get a combo in :( since this is one of her first international outings, hopefully she can get more chances next season and can use this as a learning moment

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mako started out so strongly, but then she tried for three 3Lzs and didn't get a combo in :( since this is one of her first international outings, hopefully she can get more chances next season and can use this as a learning moment
I recall seeing Mako back in 2019 at Skate America. Not one of her first international outings, but she has been away from the international scene for a while. I too hope she can learn and grow from this experience...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We complete our Senior double-bill, the ISU part of the event, and Day 2 with chaos! :devil: 9 boys, arranged into a group of 4; followed by a group of 5.

Livestream for the Senior Men's FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX_yuwTH7fc

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://current.fsresults.info/2023...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://current.fsresults.info/2023-2024/talhot2024/SEG002.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Probably Brandon can do better. Where is he from, where is he training?

GO Euken! Went for the 3A but sadly down.