Caroline & Mirai eligible for worlds next year? | Golden Skate

Caroline & Mirai eligible for worlds next year?

bibi

On the Ice
I'm wondering if they'll be eligible for the world next year?! I think you have to be 16 years old by July 1st, and their birthdays are on April or May I think!?!

ks777

Record Breaker
You have to be 15yo by July 1st or something like that, I believe. Yes they are eligible for worlds next year.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Caroline, Marai and Racheal will all me fighting Kimmie, Ashley, Alissa and Emily for the world team next year. Let's pray that there will be 3 spots for them it fight for or it will come out as very unfair.

strawberry-kiwi

Rinkside
I'm sure they will be there and I think it will be a very exciting competition. They're so talented and I can't wait to see them compete.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
"Caroline, Marai and Racheal will all me fighting Kimmie, Ashley, Alissa and Emily for the world team next year. Let's pray that there will be 3 spots for them it fight for or it will come out as very unfair"

Kimmie, Ashley and Alissa are going to have to fight hard to take those three spots away from those three young ladies....Right now I don't see them doing it...LOL

We'll soon see if Kimmie, Ashley and Bebe are good under fire. Two or even three can be in the top 10. Anything can happen with obvious predictions. Think Worlds Junior Ladies.

After whch we will draw from Kimmie, Ashely, Bebe, Mirai, Caroline, Rachael, Alyssa, Hacker, Oster, who else? Will it be pick one? pick two? or pick three?

Joe

Mafke

Medalist
Kimmie, Ashley and Alissa are going to have to fight hard to take those three spots away from those three young ladies....Right now I don't see them doing it...LOL

two words ... puberty monster

I wouldn't be surprised is one or more of those three young ladies is struggling with body change issues and the fans are oohing and aahing over some new 14 year du saison.