2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ok I just came to the party but so sad Elene GEDEVANISHVILI is not gonna qualify :( I love her.

Otherwise things look about how I expected... Russians a bit lower than I thought, what happened to Liza?

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Guess it's the spins. This panel seems to be quite picky with the levels. At least that's what the score of Voktoria seems to say.

Do you think it might be the layout of her program too? She did her harder jumps later than Yuna did.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Like I suspected, Ashley would be buried. Had the Russians not fall apart and akiko not totally messed everything up, she would be so down the pecking order.
Time to upgrade your TES.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Like I suspected, Ashley would score well in the short and be well-placed to be a podium threat in the long.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mae Berenice MEITE (FRA)

Music: Feeling Good by Michael Buble

3T+3T
3Lo
LSp
2A
FCSp
StSq
CCoSp

Solid clean skate. She seems happy about that

SP: 30.75 + 26.15 = 56.90 (PB)
In 9th (out of 32)

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Osmond deserves her score if not even a higher one. Ashley plays it safe. That shouldn't win her a medal here, imho

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Like I suspected, Ashley would score well in the short and be well-placed to be a podium threat in the long.

You called that scoring well? She was clean. And only 63+.
She's lucky and needs to count on others to make mistakes for her to stay ahead. That's not good.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
And Ashley is rightfully behing Kaetlyn. She skated fine but without a 3-3 or the same attack and speed Kaetlyn had. She looked really cautious...

Oh no, now it's Mao's turn... I'll collapse out of nervousness!

tulosai

Record Breaker

This. GIVEN WHAT CAME BEFORE, Ashley did the right thing. If the standings looked different now, I'd say what the heck, what a pity, but given everything she is in a good position. She will probably not be in the last group depending on what happens with Meite right now, which is too bad, but overall knowing what she knew, this was a good move.

ETA I take it back. I obviously predict final group for Ash unless Alena kills it...

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
aftertherain said:
Do you think it might be the layout of her program too? She did her harder jumps later than Yuna did.

Yes, definitly. But Yuna has harder jumps, although with an edge call...)